+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi everyone , my file is not in NDVO but I have a general question.
If you receive prearrival and DM, will they request medicals again after expiring? because my medicals are expiring in FEB but I already have DM on ECAS.

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
I have few questions.
1. when did you apply for notes? And when did you get it? After how many days?

2. On your GCMS notes on which date it says recommend interview, it show you the date and time when officer made recommendations.

PS. Recommend interview doesn’t necessarily mean you will be summoned for interview, you might get additional documents request or you might get a phone call interview or interview might be waived completely by higher officer.

Files are reviewed by two officers. A regular officer and a higher officer. If both of them think you need an interview only then you will get a call/email for interview. Usually the higher officer almost always follows regular officers recommendations.

if both officers think interview is needed your notes will change to “interview required” from “recommend interview” just like with eligibility, first officer will say recommend passed and then higher officer will review it again and say eligibility passed.
I applied on 2 dec 2020 and I got yesterday .
There is no date or time for interview.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
And people like me are getting their gckey changed from "you passed medical" to "medical not received" whilst still showing medical has been received on ecas. Ndvo is lost.
I passed my medical back in Dec 2019 and it was updated and now its showing we don not medical.
I applied on Oct 24,2019 file was transferred to India Jan 2020 until now no update. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

chandrashekarba

Jun 13, 2019
I passed my medical back in Dec 2019 and it was updated and now its showing we don not medical.
I applied on Oct 24,2019 file was transferred to India Jan 2020 until now no update. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Guys, all these updates are positive signs. We can expect remedicals soon. This means they are actually doing something.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Might be it has expired that's why it's showing like that

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Guys, all these updates are positive signs. We can expect remedicals soon. This means they are actually doing something.

Its been over 14 months now this is crazy, They should have completed the files with in the given time frame.
Top of it why people have to pay again for medical when new delhi wasn't able to process the file.

Reactions: Paul09 and sherin42

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Is the NDVO still working on student visas?...Even in the new year dont see any specific updates for spouse applications from NDVO