+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

saiyer1

Aug 21, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My passport (stamped visa) has finally arrived to me in my hands along with 2 COPR copies. The journey FINALLY ENDS. A big thank you to all of you who have been so helpful through this entire process.
good luck to all :)
Congratulations on your success to get stamping complete.
So it does take approx 10 working days for IRCC to send back the stamped passports? Is that a fair timeline to assume?

Reactions: mike2941 and vruank

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Hi All. People who have got COPR, can you please confirm the validity of your visa. I mean how much time have they allowed you to make the landing/entry in Canada?
I want to know too.

faizbelif

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone whose passport is under process on or after 17th Nov. 2020 dispatched from IRCC office ?
I am still waiting. I submitted passport on 3rd Nov and it went under processing on 10th Nov. I have not heard back from them. Getting super tensed. Check my signature for timeline

Reactions: cecict

ankush225

Jun 1, 2020
Is there anyway we can contact IRCC and ask them about the status of our passport, and it is taking so much time ? Apart from checking on VFS link.

Sep 28, 2020
I am still waiting. I submitted passport on 3rd Nov and it went under processing on 10th Nov. I have not heard back from them. Getting super tensed. Check my signature for timeline
could you please clarify the date of your medical? I saw your signature and it says Nov-2020.
I mean to ask do you have medicals passed date update again this nov or you have expired medicals at this point in time?

rahulgajipara

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
mostly June and July. I think they are processing files of those whose timeline is about to reach 12 months(October,November) or it reached 12 months very recently(September). Those who have everything expired few months ago like us (June, July applicants) will have to wait bit longer, we might have to do remedical and stuff.
This is just an assumption based on the information I got from the MP.
July 2019 Applicant
My MP says that Medical has been extended until March 2021.

faizbelif

Jan 16, 2018
could you please clarify the date of your medical? I saw your signature and it says Nov-2020.
I mean to ask do you have medicals passed date update again this nov or you have expired medicals at this point in time?
My medical is expired. It still shows 14th Nov 2019.