+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
What is the COPR Expiry date they gave it to you ?
Oct 7th 2019 is the date it had reached Sydney office ?
Well I don’t have access to gc key because I had a representative and since it was a paper application my representative had not created one for me ‍♀.
It had gone to Sydney in the start for 2-3 months from the 07 October and then the rest of the processing took place in New Delhi.
Once I receive my passport & my COPR, I shall provide you with the details :)

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
I am a September 23rd, 2019 applicant
Passport submitted - Nov 3rd.
Reached VFS & IRCC - Nov 5th.
Under processing- 10th Nov.
I have not yet heard from IRCC or VFS regarding the passport dispatched.
Anyone here with the same timeline. Please share your status. Thanks
well I have the same time line and situation as your except I m august 2019 applicant. haven't heard anything form them since the last sms&email of being under process at IRCC.

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
is there anyone who have to get exit permit from Indian government knows how long does it take? I m a foreign born in india so I m told I m have to apply for the exit permit and police clearance certificate from Indian government and was wondering how long will it take. it would be great if both procedure can only take a day each because I m hoping to travel before end of this month if I get my passport in next 2 days. hehe being hopeful right now.:) thank you

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
My passport (stamped visa) has finally arrived to me in my hands along with 2 COPR copies. The journey FINALLY ENDS. A big thank you to all of you who have been so helpful through this entire process.
good luck to all :)
Congratulations!! Please share your timeline from passport submission till now. What is the validity of your COPR? Are you a case of an expired COPR or fresh COPR? In case you are 1st time COPR, can you travel right now because travel restrictions are in place? In case expired COPR, have they put any note mentioning exemption from travel restrictions due to 18 Mar condition? Thanks

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
My passport (stamped visa) has finally arrived to me in my hands along with 2 COPR copies. The journey FINALLY ENDS. A big thank you to all of you who have been so helpful through this entire process.
good luck to all :)
That was quick. Mine is still in Delhi.

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
I sent them the email on Saturday as well and got the standard response with the ticket number. Within an hour I received an email from their representative asking for additional details. I provided them with the details on Sunday and now waiting for the payment link or any other response.
Hii get payment link or not