+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jiffy

Nov 2, 2020
Congrats dear I also got Pre arrival within a day from AOR2 back on Nov 4th. Still waiting for Dm or PPR. Come on NDVO, stop playing games.
Opppss that means a long silence can be expected after pre arrival huhh??? Any other members have same situation???

joshisuneet30

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Opppss that means a long silence can be expected after pre arrival huhh??? Any other members have same situation???
Can't comment for many on this group but I have seen a substantial number of Pre arrivals waiting since even as far back as June and then some in October and November. Don't want to disappoint but that's what Ndvo is doing to all of us. I think they are not able to manage the passport work and trying to do these things in bunch. I hope that some of us receive DM or PPR by this Saturday

SweetCandy

Jun 15, 2018
I got a ghost update today. Although, not sure if it really was a ghost update. After logging into my CIC account there was some trouble in loading of the status page. After repeated login attempts when I finally got through the page, the status showed as Application/profile Updated. Can this be considered as a GU?
when was the last time you loggin?

KalsiJaskarn

Nov 19, 2020
Hi we got the concent form and courier/sms forms after paying the fees. Can any one help us in determining whether we have to sign pages 3 and 4. One for the biometric as our biometric is still valid. Assisted by cvac staff section and concent for indirect submission.
Oct 2019 applicant.
Passport request on 7 Nov.

Ammutam

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-06-2019
Doc's Request.
20-06-2019
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
09-11-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Hi we got the concent form and courier/sms forms after paying the fees. Can any one help us in determining whether we have to sign pages 3 and 4. One for the biometric as our biometric is still valid. Assisted by cvac staff section and concent for indirect submission.
Oct 2019 applicant.
Passport request on 7 Nov.
sign only on the second page,other pages are not required.

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations. How did you received COPR ? It didn’t came along your passport ?
Thank you, yes the COPR document comes with passport and our passport is dispatched to Vac, but GC key has the status changed to approved work just the COPR info which mentions that he needs to land by April 30,2021 and also counterfoil.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hello. I got a GU yesterday and today it says In Process on ECAS. Is this AOR2?

Yesterday after the GU on GCKEY it says this on ECAS today

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on December 20, 2019.
  2. We started processing XXXXXXXX's application on November 18, 2020.
  3. We sent XXXXXXXX medical instructions on January 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: Sonali1990