Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Received DM today. :D AOR - Nov 18, 2019 AOR2- Nov 3, 2020 Pre-arrival- Nov 4, 2020
Looks like the weekend will be PPR time for the next batch
Full timeline in signature.
For DM, did you get an email or only in GCKey?
Also, what time did you get the DM?

Sambath Kumaar

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Thank you, PA is over excited for Canadian winter but we know Canadian winter eh ;)
The first winters are always exciting. I totally enjoyed the snow for the first time in my life in 2013. It was blissful. It continues to be when it snows and I am in a warm room with a glass window.
Next winter, the blues will set in.

Sambath Kumaar

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
GCMS Notes:

I just received the GCMS notes that I applied for on October 19.

Can someone please guide me as to what I should look for in the notes?

From what I observed, the security part is still incomplete and eligibility is in progress.

However, the GCMS notes does not take into account the Pre Arrival Letter I received on 4th November. GCMS notes generated on 23rd October.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
GCMS Notes:

I just received the GCMS notes that I applied for on October 19.

Can someone please guide me as to what I should look for in the notes?

From what I observed, the security part is still incomplete and eligibility is in progress.

However, the GCMS notes does not take into account the Pre Arrival Letter I received on 4th November. GCMS notes generated on 23rd October.
You applied for GSMS notes in October and there for it was generated on that day/week. If you got pre-arrival on November 4th that means your eligibility is complete but didn’t show up in your notes. security is in process.

Usually people look for officers notes which is at the very end. Since you already have pre-arrival you don’t have to worry anymore. IRCC did it’s part already, security will be done by CBSA and if it’s clear then you get visa.

Sambath Kumaar

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Should I follow up with CBSA somehow or request notes from CBSA to see where I stand with respect to security clearance?

Any idea how long it generally takes for security to be cleared?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Should I follow up with CBSA somehow or request notes from CBSA to see where I stand with respect to security clearance?

Any idea how long it generally takes for security to be cleared?
Can take from a week to a year. Usually people don’t apply for notes from CBSA and even if they do it is only when it’s taken a very long time to complete. But yes there’s a way to apply.

Don’t worry about security if you never had any criminal record or if you never stayed illegally in other countries.

Btw I’m no professional I just have this knowledge because I have been reading a lot of threads and other info.