+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
So I’m not sure if this is a real ghost update or not but I tried to login to my GCKEY and I couldn’t so I refreshed the page and it showed applican/profile updated and then I couldn’t check the update.

I hope this is some good news I have been waiting for a long time now. JULY 2019 applicant here.
Its not good news. Every single application has this, just fake ghost update.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like their system is down again, giving false updates, my both sponsorship files showing the same behavior, 502 bad gateway, and application profile updated. No need to lose your sleep thinking about this over and over again.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like IRCC still not aware of their system outage and we all losing our sleep over this.

Tomorrow we will see another incompetent tweet from them,

IRCC

@CitImmCanada

Our online services are down. This is being examined and we will provide an update once available. Thank you for your patience.

Dom12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Has anyone received their passport back from NDVO after visa stamping yet. I submitted my PP on 3rd November.
Nope nothing. Are you able to track the progress with your AWB number. Mine says no records found. Passport delivered to IRCC on 10th Nov.

faizbelif

Jan 16, 2018
Nope nothing. Are you able to track the progress with your AWB number. Mine says no records found. Passport delivered to IRCC on 10th Nov.
AWB is only for the blue dart service. It takes your pp to vfs canada center in Delhi. Then you get a separate tracking number from vfs which shows you the status for IRCC Delhi office