+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
Hello
i am not sure,
when I logged in, there was nothing and I logged out,
I logged in again and it was not loading, I refreshed the page, then it showed updated.
Hey i think this is a real thing.. Exactly same thing has happened with me and in a weeks time I got PPR. All the best to you!!

Reactions: Sonali1990

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi @Kovil, did u get any info back? Have u submitted your passport? If so, where did u submit it in Kuwait vfs itself?
No vfs in Kuwait is not picking the passport, as they don’t handle with NDVO. They only handle Dubai.
So we have requested for change in location to submit.

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hey i think this is a real thing.. Exactly same thing has happened with me and in a weeks time I got PPR. All the best to you!!
Even I think it’s a real ghost,

Even I tried today refreshing and going back and forth and but nothing changed , while the other day it changed.
Hoping for the best!
Thanks

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I am also waiting for my passport to have it back from ircc. Today I received text message from them that my passport is under process at Ircc . I submitted my passport on 3 Nov.
What is your current status on VFS global website ?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I have sent my passport on November 3rd
Reached VFS New Delhi on November 4th
IRCC received and started processing on November 5th. And my status is under process.
Please do let me know as and when you receive any update.
TIA.
My passport stamping timeline is exactly same as yours. Let me know once you see any update in GCKEY / tracking

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
AOR 17 Sept 2019
Online application
Got PPR 5 Nov
Wanted to know if anyone has got their passport back after stamping??
Or any idea, for how long have they extended our medicals?
Thanks
No. submitted and waiting to get it back. even out medical expires December 4th. so, hope they extend and give a reasonable expiry date.