All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
I am oct 15,2019 . No update. only in process message in ecase.Any oct application got Pre arrival
Man you are asking this question every few hours unless am in a deja-vu mode ... just hang on man. Be patient

Dom12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Folks

I applied February 2020. File moved to NDVO on March 9th (that's what the letter received from them mentioned).

Current status on ECAS is "Application Received". Can any expert jump in and let me know what to expect going further. I know it's impossible to guesstimate the timelines but I just want to know the flow.

TIA.

Dont trust ECAS too much, it says DM for me even now. But i got my PPR in email yesterday. Check ur GC key Portal or ur spam emails

ManishSharma.dev

Jun 14, 2020
Folks

I applied February 2020. File moved to NDVO on March 9th (that's what the letter received from them mentioned).

Current status on ECAS is "Application Received". Can any expert jump in and let me know what to expect going further. I know it's impossible to guesstimate the timelines but I just want to know the flow.

TIA.
Exact the same timeline

File Received 2/11/2020
Biometrics Request 2/24/2020
Medical Request 2/25/2020
Biometrics Submission 2/25/2020
Medicals Submission 2/26/2020
File moved NDVO 3/10/2020

Till now I got just one Ghost update on 19 Oct 2020, thereafter nothing.

Ajshah

Aug 31, 2020
Hello everyone.. I called ndvo in afternoon ...after 18 mins I was able to talk to the attended..from her talk..I came to know that every file is different from other.. though it comes under spousal sponsorship..so as per I thing there is nothing like batches in month..it is just random from may,aug,oct..etc .. correct me if m on wrong track

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello everyone.. I called ndvo in afternoon ...after 18 mins I was able to talk to the attended..from her talk..I came to know that every file is different from other.. though it comes under spousal sponsorship..so as per I thing there is nothing like batches in month..it is just random from may,aug,oct..etc .. correct me if m on wrong track
Could you please help me with the contact no which you tried.thanks.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
Is there anyone here who got an additional document request and has received any updates for their applications?
Thanks in advance.

Ajshah

Aug 31, 2020
Could you please help me with the contact no which you tried.thanks.
01141782000 press the number when they say ..talk to the operator..they won't connect u...u have to wait for 15 mins minimum..and they won't help u out with your status .. u share ur problem they will say that's not in our hand ..but they say every file is different...so I just assumed that no particular batch is getting ppr..it is just random

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Majority in batches if not all. I have stalked thsi forum really seriously and closely analysed this concept. My own May application received PPR with may-june guys. If they send update to a bunch of people who fall in 2 consecutive months that is also a batch. Covid has pushed back few things. NDVO call centre will never give you any details regarding the process. They are just sitting with a ready made generic response for every caller. Every file is different means the circumstances of every individual are different and thus documents are reviewed accordingly.

Reactions: DiiDii and Ajshah

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
Hi all, please let me know if dependent child receive a separate PPR email? Request your help with this information. Thanks

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Exactly, when you go through your GCMS notes you will see at some notes it mentions— this is a batch note— and — bulk email sent—.

Majority in batches if not all. I have stalked thsi forum really seriously and closely analysed this concept. My own May application received PPR with may-june guys. If they send update to a bunch of people who fall in 2 consecutive months that is also a batch. Covid has pushed back few things. NDVO call centre will never give you any details regarding the process. They are just sitting with a ready made generic response for every caller. Every file is different means the circumstances of every individual are different and thus documents are reviewed accordingly.

Spvisapr

Jul 3, 2020
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008. Also, please ensure you check your junk mail folder since some of these emails do go there!!!
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day.
      • Same business day pickup is not possible
      • Pickup/dropoff address can be whatever you'd like as long as it's a serviceable location for courier delivery company (thanks to LIZ_2020 for confirming this)
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.
Thanks, for detailed information..I got few doubts it would be helpful for me...I have applied through representative who is in Canada and all the emails are contacted through our representative
1. Can I email vfs directly through my email id as I am a PA
2. I have a dependent, so should I include dependent along with me in the email?
Please help me with this..thank you

Rajvir_13

Jan 28, 2020
Following..Same question...I also got only one ppr for spouse and child.
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008. Also, please ensure you check your junk mail folder since some of these emails do go there!!!
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day.
      • Same business day pickup is not possible
      • Pickup/dropoff address can be whatever you'd like as long as it's a serviceable location for courier delivery company (thanks to LIZ_2020 for confirming this)
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.
Yeah in consent form what you choose applicants wishing to provide biometric or not?