+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Drsis

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Majority in batches if not all. I have stalked thsi forum really seriously and closely analysed this concept. My own May application received PPR with may-june guys. If they send update to a bunch of people who fall in 2 consecutive months that is also a batch. Covid has pushed back few things. NDVO call centre will never give you any details regarding the process. They are just sitting with a ready made generic response for every caller. Every file is different means the circumstances of every individual are different and thus documents are reviewed accordingly.
May I ask you whether this information related to FSW-O or only spousal sponsorship ?

rgmv

Jun 21, 2020
Thanks, for detailed information..I got few doubts it would be helpful for me...I have applied through representative who is in Canada and all the emails are contacted through our representative
1. Can I email vfs directly through my email id as I am a PA
2. I have a dependent, so should I include dependent along with me in the email?
Please help me with this..thank you
1. Don't know; I don't think so though.
2. No idea
Better to just ask the VFS passport submission desk.

Sep 28, 2020
I am oct 15,2019 . No update. only in process message in ecase.Any oct application got Pre arrival
There are quite a number of Oct applicants got Pre-arrivals and some of them for DM and Passport request (including me).
If your application is changed to "in-process" then the officer started reviewing your file. Please wait for further updates.
Each application differs from each other. The only thing we have to do is wait patiently. Please apply for GCMS notes in parallel to see what the latest notes the officer has added to the file.

Reactions: DiiDii and Paul09

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008. Also, please ensure you check your junk mail folder since some of these emails do go there!!!
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day.
      • Same business day pickup is not possible
      • Pickup/dropoff address can be whatever you'd like as long as it's a serviceable location for courier delivery company (thanks to LIZ_2020 for confirming this)
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.
thank you for such a detailed explanation. I have emailed them on 31 oct 2020 and was waiting for their reply since they said they will in 2 working day in their email. is it better to just call them instead of waiting? I do get a ticket number.. thankyou

Last edited:

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Almost Same experience .
The only difference is that the payment link was not sent while waiting on the call.
I am still waiting for the payment link to be mailed.
did you get the reply from the VFS, since they said they will reply back in 2 working ways. or did you called them without waiting?