+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
This article is not new but you are more than welcome to apply for visitor, there is no such obligation which will prevent you from applying visitor visa while you applied for sponsorship/PR (all though most of the cases they will reject Visit visa's for spouse), however this article doesn't say/guarantee you to get the visitor visa for sure.
The whole purpose of this article is to prioritize/isolate the visitor visa's for immediate family members falling under this category.

-----------------------------
When answering the question on the application form about the purpose of travel, enter the following information exactly as written to make sure your application is prioritized:

• For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
  • For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).
----------------------------
So my guess is by choosing above mentioned options, IRCC will understand these applications will fall under certain category and visitor visas under this category will be prioritized (This is my guess)

Hope this helps

Thanks
Thank you for the reply, it really helps.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
my friend told me that if its our first marriage and we had provided all the evidence to them then there is less chance for interview call. is that true? i am getting confuse. the place i m right now have very bad network. i can't move to another place right now because of pandemic and all. now i m getting worried
It is totally upto the officer who is looking into ur profile who decides it. There have been ppl getting calls even with their first marriage with all relevant documents. But yes, if acc to the officer everything looks good less chance of interview.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I have raised a web form but the agent I spoke to over the phone, told me that it needs to be submitted to Delhi.
The question was about our marriage certificate. But I have submitted additional documents
Do you mind sharing please as what did they ask about the marriage certificate?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Reactions: Sam.nanreh

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
I got the Pre Arrival Services mail on 24th of Sep 2020. Is this the same as Pre Arrival letter?
FYI... I am a 29th Sep 2019 Applicant. Application was sent to NDVO on 5 Dec 2019.
Yes it is what is called Pre arrival...congratulations.. did you get any interview call too ?