+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

vish1012

Dec 19, 2013
Hi All,

Update, I applied Aug 2019. This Friday my spouse received a call from New Delhi Visa office, they asked her questions about our relationship, when we got married, how many times i visited her during the application process, etc etc. All questions were generic and the call was about 7-8 minutes. Just today i got the pre-arrival services letter. Hope this helps..
Congratulations brother.
Can you please share the phone number of that call she received from NDVO ?
My wife also got 2-3unknown calls in last few days. Unfortunately she couldn't pick up those calls due to medical emergency. Looked like they were from Chandigarh.
I just want to make sure she didn't missed those calls.

And if she missed, do you know if NDVO call back or will we get notify via alternate contact ?

Please help.

A007kan

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Out of the Blue, the call was not schedule. My wife was not even bothering to pick up the phone thinking it to be spam, however she did and all went good. Today i saw the pre arrival services letter in my CIC account. Hope i hear some more good news in coming weeks/months.
Did they ask for remedicals ?

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Congratulations brother.
Can you please share the phone number of that call she received from NDVO ?
My wife also got 2-3unknown calls in last few days. Unfortunately she couldn't pick up those calls due to medical emergency. Looked like they were from Chandigarh.
I just want to make sure she didn't missed those calls.

And if she missed, do you know if NDVO call back or will we get notify via alternate contact ?

Please help.
1141782000 , i am not sure if they will call back or email and notify.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
Did they ask for remedicals ?
No, Medicals are valid till october 24th (if considered 1 year expiry). I just dont know what's coming our way, the call and pre arrival services letter were the only two things that we recently got from NDVO since February/March of this year.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
Congrats! can you tell me they took her interview an in English? It was a pre-informed call or suddenly? also kindly list all questions which they asked her that would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Thanks, it was not pre-informed. They gave both options English/Hindi. My wife opted for Hindi as she thought she could better explain/response in Hindi. Some questions were to find out the details of our relationship like, when we met first, date of marriage, how often we talk, how many times i visited her. Some were about her, where is she staying currently, her family details, how often she see/visit my side of family. Some were about me, where i work, my salary, my family details etc. Some questions were about our past (its second marriage for both of us) reasons for divorce, custody of children etc. Hope this helps you and others .I know sharing information here helps everyone but i cant have the questions listed here one by one. I tried my best to give an idea of what they asked on each topic. Just to add that it was very casual, they never crossed question or stressed on any thing. They just kept on asking one after another. If anyone needs further info on questions please DM me.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks, it was not pre-informed. They gave both options English/Hindi. My wife opted for Hindi as she thought she could better explain/response in Hindi. Some questions were to find out the details of our relationship like, when we met first, date of marriage, how often we talk, how many times i visited her. Some were about her, where is she staying currently, her family details, how often she see/visit my side of family. Some were about me, where i work, my salary, my family details etc. Some questions were about our past (its second marriage for both of us) reasons for divorce, custody of children etc. Hope this helps you and others .I know sharing information here helps everyone but i cant have the questions listed here one by one. I tried my best to give an idea of what they asked on each topic. Just to add that it was very casual, they never crossed question or stressed on any thing. They just kept on asking one after another. If anyone needs further info on questions please DM me.
Honestly, I really appreciated your detailed response! your wife will be with you here soon. Good luck with everything.

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

rdsriram

Jan 6, 2020

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hi All,

It looks like people who have applied for spousal sponsorship can now apply for a visitor visa and get it approved, as they are prioritizing immediate family member’s application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new

Is it a good idea to apply for a visitor visa now ?
I’m a Jan 2020 applicant.

Thank you.
If you go at the bottom of this article, you will find that it was published on 2020-07-24. Hence, it has nothing to do with the recent announcements related to prioritising the spousal sponsorship applications.

HopingForPR

Oct 16, 2018
If you go at the bottom of this article, you will find that it was published on 2020-07-24. Hence, it has nothing to do with the recent announcements related to prioritising the spousal sponsorship applications.
Thank you for the reply. I understand, however, I was thinking earlier that we can’t get our visitor visa approved if the spousal PR application is in process. But looking at this article, I believe we can get the temporary visa approved while the PR application is in process. Please let me know if i’m missing anything here. Thank you.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Thank you for the reply. I understand, however, I was thinking earlier that we can’t get our visitor visa approved if the spousal PR application is in process. But looking at this article, I believe we can get the temporary visa approved while the PR application is in process. Please let me know if i’m missing anything here. Thank you.

Hi All,

It looks like people who have applied for spousal sponsorship can now apply for a visitor visa and get it approved, as they are prioritizing immediate family member’s application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html#new

Is it a good idea to apply for a visitor visa now ?
I’m a Jan 2020 applicant.

Thank you.
This article is not new but you are more than welcome to apply for visitor, there is no such obligation which will prevent you from applying visitor visa while you applied for sponsorship/PR (all though most of the cases they will reject Visit visa's for spouse), however this article doesn't say/guarantee you to get the visitor visa for sure.
The whole purpose of this article is to prioritize/isolate the visitor visa's for immediate family members falling under this category.

-----------------------------
When answering the question on the application form about the purpose of travel, enter the following information exactly as written to make sure your application is prioritized:

• For question 1 a) purpose of travel, choose “other” from the drop-down menu.
  • For question 1 b) description field, write “COVID-19” exactly like this (you must use capital letters).
----------------------------
So my guess is by choosing above mentioned options, IRCC will understand these applications will fall under certain category and visitor visas under this category will be prioritized (This is my guess)

Hope this helps

Thanks

Reactions: HopingForPR

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
According to the given article, the spouse could be given a TRV. But still only a handful of cases have been approved and the rest gets rejected. But u can always try.

Reactions: HopingForPR

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
my friend told me that if its our first marriage and we had provided all the evidence to them then there is less chance for interview call. is that true? i am getting confuse. the place i m right now have very bad network. i can't move to another place right now because of pandemic and all. now i m getting worried