+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello all,
Is there anyone with a May 2019 application and additional documents request here? Or with a similar timeline?
Have you guys heard anything w.r.t. your application?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Ok thanks, will try. Do you recommend resending the docs through webform? The file size issue is what I found through GCMS notes, NDVO hasn't asked to resend docs though, so not sure if I should resend them.
I would recommend not sending it again If they(IRCC) did not ask you to send it again. You already did through email and the officer received it as well. Now the officer saw your documents and had a problem forwarding it to the senior officer which is not your problem. So don’t worry. Does your GCMS notes and GCKEY say documents received or anything like that?
If your GCMS notes say “ additional documents are being reviewed” that clearly means IRCC received your documents.

As you mentioned your note says “ received additional photographs and forwarded it to PS19351” then agin they received your photographs/documents. Don’t send it again unless they ask for it specially to send it for the second time. If you do send it again it will create confusion for the officer and might delay your application. Don’t listen to others, but the decision is your to make. Have a good day/night.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabya

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Hello all,
Is there anyone with a May 2019 application and additional documents request here? Or with a similar timeline?
Have you guys heard anything w.r.t. your application?
I m april 2019 applicant there is no update after file transfer to ndvo on12 june2019 nd application status is in process

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.
11-10-2019
File Transfer...
16-12-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2019
Med's Done....
20-11-2019
Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
In June 30, 2020 Member Of Parliament's (CaseWork Manager) Sent me this mail regard's my application,

Hi xxxxx,
We can provide you with the following details we received from IRCC about the status of an application to sponsor a spouse living outside Canada:
  • The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney (CPC-S), Nova Scotia, on October 11, 2019.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the sponsor meets all the sponsorship requirements was finalized on November 26, 2019.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 8, 2020, for the applicant(s).
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • At this time, no additional documents have been requested. Rest assured that should more information be required in the future, the office will communicate with the applicant directly.
  • As per our current processing times, most applications in this category are processed in a timeframe of 12 months. Various factors can affect the time it takes to process an application. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

I hope you will find the above information useful.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mr. xxxxx

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I m april 2019 applicant there is no update after file transfer to ndvo on12 june2019 nd application status is in process
Did you have to submit additional documents?

I submitted additional documents in december 2019. And I haven't heard back from them at all.

faizaanca

Jul 27, 2020
Congratulations...
Pls share your timeline...
Application received- 23 Sept 2019
AOR2- Nov 2019
Medical and Biometrics done- Nov 2019
Application transferred to NDVO- Nov 25th 2019
Pre- arrival Letter- 19th August 2020.
What will be the next thing and how soon will i receive the PPR?
Thanks.

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Did you have to submit additional documents?

I submitted additional documents in december 2019. And I haven't heard back from them at all.
No i dnt submit any additional documents and no one have requested for any other additional documents

Tennam

Aug 20, 2020
How do we get the pre arrival, is it by email or just a status change in the IRCC online account? Also do the sponsor get any email alert when the principal applicant gets the pre arrival?

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
How do we get the pre arrival, is it by email or just a status change in the IRCC online account? Also do the sponsor get any email alert when the principal applicant gets the pre arrival?
You will receive an email about new message in your gckey account. Once you login to gckey, you can see your pre arrival letter there. Sponsor gets email for the pre arrival update only if he registered himself as representative during application process.

Reactions: Tennam and Jeevan m