+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sabya

Aug 19, 2020
Hi all , I applied for spousal sponsorship in Aug 2019, additional docs were requested in March 2020 and same were sent to ndvo via email. The last update on application was on Jun 8th that additional docs are been reviewed. Ordered gcms notes July end and there is a comment which says that “received additional photographs forwarded to PS19351 as it is too large to upload”. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this situation? Thanks in advance.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Hi all , I applied for spousal sponsorship in Aug 2019, additional docs were requested in March 2020 and same were sent to ndvo via email. The last update on application was on Jun 8th that additional docs are been reviewed. Ordered gcms notes July end and there is a comment which says that “received additional photographs forwarded to PS19351 as it is too large to upload”. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this situation? Thanks in advance.
Did you try to upload the additional docs through GCKey account or the Web Form? If not, try it because there is a file size limit and if it exceeds, the user won’t be able to upload. I believe it’s an application level validation which works for everyone including IRCC team. So, try it using the above 2 options and see if you are able to upload. Note: You should get an error message if your file size is bigger than the limit set.

sabya

Aug 19, 2020
Did you try to upload the additional docs through GCKey account or the Web Form? If not, try it because there is a file size limit and if it exceeds, the user won’t be able to upload. I believe it’s an application level validation which works for everyone including IRCC team. So, try it using the above 2 options and see if you are able to upload. Note: You should get an error message if your file size is bigger than the limit set.
I had sent the additional docs through email to NDVO. In the request letter, they had given just two options to email or send via post, so I emailed them.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I had sent the additional docs through email to NDVO. In the request letter, they had given just two options to email or send via post, so I emailed them.
Ok. Still, you can try and open the web form by just selecting any random option and putting random values, and reach to the next page where you can upload the supporting documents. Just validate if your file size is bigger than the limit set. At least you will have an idea if that’s the issue or not instead of being blank and just guessing.

Reactions: lucky1990

sabya

Aug 19, 2020
Ok. Still, you can try and open the web form by just selecting any random option and putting random values, and reach to the next page where you can upload the supporting documents. Just validate if your file size is bigger than the limit set. At least you will have an idea if that’s the issue or not instead of being blank and just guessing.
Ok thanks, will try. Do you recommend resending the docs through webform? The file size issue is what I found through GCMS notes, NDVO hasn't asked to resend docs though, so not sure if I should resend them.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Ok thanks, will try. Do you recommend resending the docs through webform? The file size issue is what I found through GCMS notes, NDVO hasn't asked to resend docs though, so not sure if I should resend them.
Can you please tell me
1. What exactly did they ask you for?
2. Number of items you want to send?

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
I don’t think you need to upload anything. As per gcms notes, your file has been successfully received.
when the receiving officer tried to upload For the designated officer. PS19351, it was a big file to upload, so he has sent email as u did to the respected officer (PS19351). I don’t see a point of stress for you here.
if they would not have received or were unable to open the file, then they would have contacted you, Since they received and saw the details and he was able to see the stuff, then only he would have forwarded to PS19351.

hope this helps, but it’s just my point of view
thanks

Reactions: sabya

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I am an approved sponsor and currently moved to another address. My file is in NDVO and I want to know how to show change in address?

Do I sent a webform or do it online and it will be automatically updated?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
You sent too may pics, should have reduced the sizes or numbers. May try again

Reactions: lucky1990

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
I am an approved sponsor and currently moved to another address. My file is in NDVO and I want to know how to show change in address?

Do I sent a webform or do it online and it will be automatically updated?
update online. it will be reflected in the file that ndvo is referring to. confirmed this with ircc agent

Reactions: sherin42

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi,
I received my Pre-arrival today and I am September 2019 applicant. The status on the online tool under Permanent Application Status changed from Application received to In Process.
congrats. what is your visa office? and exact app received date?

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I got pre-arrival too last week and I am august applicant, but there is no change in GCMS NOTES OR Application status is it same with you
Well, yes... there won’t be a change in status anywhere until VFS/VAC re-opens. Makes sense. The most ndvo can do @ this time is Pre Arrival.

What’s the use of sending DM/PPR when you can’t do anything with it. Let’s hope they have a plan in Sept, what they recently announced.

Reactions: puneet5