+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hoprooter thanks 4 understanding as some ppl here try to find out how and from where I found the answer!! Rather than helping others, then they try to give me a s**t why I copied a POST or Googled. Posts are not COPY RIGHTED and WE R not Lawyers here and we all have the right to search >>hence copy+ paste few answers. PPl copy my posts to advise others I dont mind.

there’s no need to make such a big scene out this. I thanked you for helping others, and then all I said if you are stating facts or sharing info from somewhere else it’s good to give credit and provide original link so other users can verify where the info is coming from and whether the source is credible or not. In this hard time it is very important to check the source of the information rather than believe and follow someone without even proper knowledge (Which I’m not accusing you of). I know you tried to help others but all I said is give link and credit to the original writer. We are all trying to help others as much as we can during this hard time it’s not just you. There’s a lot of false information out there and that is exactly why we need credible sources. Hope you understand. Have a good day.

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
As mentioned earlier, this only states that the Ministerial Instructions have extended the rule that temporary residence applications will not be accepted in paper till 30th September 2020.
It does not say that the VFS will remain closed till the above mentioned date.

According to the article where VFS Global answered questions on visa queries (https://travel.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/visas-and-passports/vfs-global-answers-your-visa-queries/75712433)
They have said: "Visa Application Centres in any city/country operate according to the directives of the central and local authorities and the diplomatic mission / the country being applied to. In some cases, even if central/local authorities lift the lockdown, the country you are applying to may not be accepting visa applications. In this scenario, an open Visa Application Centre might not serve your purpose. Make sure you’re checking regulations by not only your government, but also that of the country you plan to visit."

I understand everyone is anxious and frustrated, so am I. But at this point we should wait till August to see what how the resuming of international flights and the further unlock process reflects on our processing.
I got it but on CIC website its clearly mentioned that VAC offices are temporarily closed in India and as we all know the COVID cases rise in India especially New Delhi, there is no hope of offices reopening at least in August. Yes we need to be patient :)

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I got it but on CIC website its clearly mentioned that VAC offices are temporarily closed in India and as we all know the COVID cases rise in India especially New Delhi, there is no hope of offices reopening at least in August. Yes we need to be patient :)
VFS Global covers visa applications for about 144 countries. VFS Global is closed for Canadian Visa Applications, not for all other countries.

Please see this link - https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2020/07/02/vfs-global-reopens-limited-visa-application-centres-in-india/
This link dated 2nd July 2020 shows the dates VFS has opened up for the list of countries that are starting to accept applications.
For example, VFS Global has started for UK Visa Application services in select cities in India - Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad, Chennai, New Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Kolkata. However, due to the rolling lockdown regulations, the centre in kolkata could be closed even on a weekday.

The opening of VFS Global for Canadian Applications is therefore clearly at the discretion of the High Commission of Canada in India (New Delhi).
VFS Global Visa Application Centres operate strictly in accordance with the directives of the central and local government authorities and the diplomatic mission of the country (i.e Embassy/Consulate) for which a visa is being applied.
If the connection was directly with the rise of COVID cases in India, VFS Global would not have opened the visa application for any other country.

https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html - You can read the entire list of countries that have allowed for VFS Global to open up for visa applications in the mentioned cities.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi Friends,

My file is not yet moved to NDVO (Im guessing it would be at some point.) If someone could help me understand at what point of time the file will be moved to NDVO ?

Im from Quebec and sponsoring my spouse & child from India. Following is my timeline. (Approximate dates)

Nov 23 2019 - Application sent to IRCC
Dec 20 2019 - Sponsorship Approval received and file moved to CPC Mississauga.
Dec 2019 - Biometrics Completed
CSQ application sent - Dec 30 2019
CSQ Approval received - July 20 2020
No further update.

Im still waiting for MR request.

Thanks

Shanaya91

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Friends,

My file is not yet moved to NDVO (Im guessing it would be at some point.) If someone could help me understand at what point of time the file will be moved to NDVO ?

Im from Quebec and sponsoring my spouse & child from India. Following is my timeline. (Approximate dates)

Nov 23 2019 - Application sent to IRCC
Dec 20 2019 - Sponsorship Approval received and file moved to CPC Mississauga.
Dec 2019 - Biometrics Completed
CSQ application sent - Dec 30 2019
CSQ Approval received - July 20 2020
No further update.

Im still waiting for MR request.

Thanks
Guess it shouldn’t take too long . For us our file moved to Ndvo before we sent our CSQ application. So it should happen soon . Don’t worry

Reactions: SKRPrince09

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/spousal-open-work-permit-pilot-to-become-permanent-0715171.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20200729#gs.c0x8cd

Does this mean that I can apply for OWP for my husband and he can come here even though his OUTLAND sponsorship is ongoing or is this only for Inland applicants because it does say this:

In order to be eligible for an OWPP, immigration candidates need to meet the following requirements:

submit a permanent residence application under the Spouse Common-Law Partner Class;
have a Canadian citizen or permanent resident spouse or common-law partner who has submitted a sponsorship application on their behalf;
live at the same address as their sponsor; and
have a valid temporary resident status in Canada, or an approved application for restoration status with authorization to work.

I am confused with the last line. Does that mean a TRV?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/spousal-open-work-permit-pilot-to-become-permanent-0715171.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20200729#gs.c0x8cd

Does this mean that I can apply for OWP for my husband and he can come here even though his OUTLAND sponsorship is ongoing or is this only for Inland applicants because it does say this:

In order to be eligible for an OWPP, immigration candidates need to meet the following requirements:

submit a permanent residence application under the Spouse Common-Law Partner Class;
have a Canadian citizen or permanent resident spouse or common-law partner who has submitted a sponsorship application on their behalf;
live at the same address as their sponsor; and
have a valid temporary resident status in Canada, or an approved application for restoration status with authorization to work.

I am confused with the last line. Does that mean a TRV?

I wish, however the following is clearly mentioned in the article

The OWPP applies to inland spousal and common-law sponsorship applicants. Inland sponsorship is for couples who are already living together in Canada.

so I don’t think it’s for Outland applicants.

also it says you need to live at the same address as your spouse and your spouse must have a valid status in canada, so unless your husband has some type of Canadian visa already only then he can apply.

Reactions: sherin42

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I wish, however the following is clearly mentioned in the article

The OWPP applies to inland spousal and common-law sponsorship applicants. Inland sponsorship is for couples who are already living together in Canada.

so I don’t think it’s for Outland applicants.

also it says you need to live at the same address as your spouse and your spouse must have a valid status in canada, so unless your husband has some type of Canadian visa already only then he can apply.
Yes...I think I had skipped that part earlier....Thank you.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
In the past>>Some files which are less complicated were not transferred to NDVO initially and up to DM stayed here at Mississauga. Final DM done right here in Canada as per Work Sharing Program . Eventually all files are sent to VO of applicant for a PPR and records keeping. So chances for a v good news are there .

Reactions: Glacier

Shanaya91

Jun 10, 2020
Did you get your CSQ? Would you be kind enough to share your timeline?
Thanks!
Application Received- May 8th 2019
Biometrics done and received- July 1st 2019
Medicals done and received - July 12th 2019
File moved to Ndvo - Aug 2
CSQ application Sent - September 18th 2019
Pre arrivals - November 20th 2019
CSQ Approved and Received- February 2020
Waiting for Ndvo to open and file still in process .
So In my case we got the Pre arrivals so soon , csq took so long as Sponsor my husband is from Quebec province . And then this Corona. It crossed an year and no update about 2nd medicals or any other update about the application.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
So In my case we got the Pre arrivals so soon , csq took so long as Sponsor my husband is from Quebec province . And then this Corona. It crossed an year and no update about 2nd medicals or any other update about the application.
So sad to see this :( NDVO is almost closed except few staff. U got pre-arrival which is system generated file.
As some international flights are starting to operate in ND, so will happen to VOs too. So keep your courage will hear good news soon.

Reactions: Shanaya91

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Is the medicals valid for one year.