+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Jul 5, 2020
I applied my Spouse visa .and the files were sent to ndvo on February 6th of 2020and my medicals passed on February 21st of 2020.and biometrics got passed on February 27th of 2020 .Actually my visitor visa got rejected once will it get rejected again if I apply for it.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
My ECAS status:

1. We received APPLICANT'S application for permanent residence on July 24, 2019.

2. We started processing APPPLICANT'S application on November 22, 2019.

3. We sent APPLICANT correspondence on February 6, 2020. If APPLICANT has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have APPLICANT do so as soon as possible. Please wait until APPLICANT receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. We sent APPLICANT medical instructions on February 6, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5. Medical results have been received.

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
My ECAS status:

1. We received APPLICANT'S application for permanent residence on July 24, 2019.

2. We started processing APPPLICANT'S application on November 22, 2019.

3. We sent APPLICANT correspondence on February 6, 2020. If APPLICANT has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have APPLICANT do so as soon as possible. Please wait until APPLICANT receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. We sent APPLICANT medical instructions on February 6, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

5. Medical results have been received.
We are September 2019 applicants, file moved to NDVO in Jan 2020 and our last updated ECAS status is also Medicals received :(

Ketan92

Feb 11, 2020
We are march 2019 outland applicants status bar shows 100% completed. Adr subbmited on 20 dec regarding job title
remedical done on 16 jan 2020 updated 26 jan.
raised web form last week it says
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I did Biometrics in March and shows Biometric number but MYCIC account application status, it says we have not received your Biometrics. I am bit confused, when it shows Biometric number on MYCIC account. Anyone with similar experience ?

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
I did Biometrics in March and shows Biometric number but MYCIC account application status, it says we have not received your Biometrics. I am bit confused, when it shows Biometric number on MYCIC account. Anyone with similar experience ?
In gckey it shows your biometric number ? if yes than your good to go.. no need to worry