Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
13-09-2019
File Transfer...
11-20-2019
Interview........
09-03-2022
Hi, no email was received. We just checked the online tool.

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I want to send some additional documents to add in my application which is currently in NDVO as my application was a paper application and they are not accepting paper documents so how can i send them those documents
please help

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I want to send some additional documents to add in my application which is currently in NDVO as my application was a paper application and they are not accepting paper documents so how can i send them those documents
please help
Send scanned copies to your gckey account or to the email address of Canadian embassy.

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I tried GC account but no option there as mine was paper application and looking for some place to upload documents but find nothing.
Can someone tell me the address or fax number of Canadian embassy

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I tried GC account but no option there as mine was paper application and looking for some place to upload documents but find nothing.
Can someone tell me the address or fax number of Canadian embassy
Gckey account will let you upload documents IF they were asked by Canadian embassy. For the address or fax number, just google.

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
no they didn't ask for documents but i am sending them as my own so not able to upload on gc key
and not able to get any genuine email address

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
We are march 2019 outland applicants status bar shows 100% completed. Adr subbmited on 20 dec regarding job title
remedical done on 16 jan 2020 updated 26 jan.
raised web form last week it says
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Add a representative or designated individual on file,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different contact options.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
i want to raise webform to add some documents to my application, can you please tell whole process of raising webform to ensuring that that receive it

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
i want to raise webform to add some documents to my application, can you please tell whole process of raising webform to ensuring that that receive it
There isn’t any process. It is a contact us form. Choose appropriate reason of the enquire from the dropdown list, write context, give applicant/sponsor details, upload docs on the next page, confirm and submit on the third page.

Lini g o

Jul 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
17-06-2018
AOR Received.
17 -08-2018
File Transfer...
04_01_2019
Med's Request
21_10_2018
Med's Done....
10_11_2018