+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, I have received my GCMS note is 3 weeks. Did you order yourself? Are you Canadia or PR ? So far I can tell yousponsor can call IRCC, now they started to receive phone call. My experience with IRCC is really good.
If ANYBODY know My App STATUS shows: INVENTORY what it means? Can anyone know about? I will appreciated your response !
what is GCMS NOTE ?

sekhon6862

May 7, 2020
Hi, I have received my GCMS note is 3 weeks. Did you order yourself? Are you Canadia or PR ? So far I can tell yousponsor can call IRCC, now they started to receive phone call. My experience with IRCC is really good.
If ANYBODY know My App STATUS shows: INVENTORY what it means? Can anyone know about? I will appreciated your response !
my wife is a sponser she called.she is PR.they said we cant give any info.

sekhon6862

May 7, 2020
Can. you share you timeline please ? If you see my signature, I got AOR1 on 24th Jan and after that Bio, Medical and everything done. Even I did not receive any mail for file transfer. However, I received hard copy mail after 3 weeks of "SA" that my file has been transferred to local VO. But no email
we canceled the representative after BR,MR,SA.But the mailing address of representative didnt updated in GC key.May be he is getting the hard copies by mail. Did u get any update in GC key when file was transferred? File received 15 Oct.2019
No AOR 1
SA-17 Nov. 2019
BR-27 Nov. 2019
MR-29 Nov.2019
Medical done on 10 dec
Medical passed on 24 DEC. 2019.
sponser canadian PR
PA indian.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
we canceled the representative after BR,MR,SA.But the mailing address of representative didnt updated in GC key.May be he is getting the hard copies by mail. Did u get any update in GC key when file was transferred? File received 15 Oct.2019
No AOR 1
SA-17 Nov. 2019
BR-27 Nov. 2019
MR-29 Nov.2019
Medical done on 10 dec
Medical passed on 24 DEC. 2019.
sponser canadian PR
PA indian.
Hi, That may be the case. in ECAS there is an option to change address. Have you tried that one? It took 1 month for me to change my temporary to permanent address. You can try loggin in using your credentials in ECAS and try to change address from there.
My SA was on 14th Feb and Medical passed on 23rd Feb. File transferred to NDVO without any update in email or ECAS or gckey account. Only hard copy mail. After that no update.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
More info about GCMS note below:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/
what is GCMS NOTE ?
you can see a sample at sample.gcmsnotes.com it can be useful in tracking your status and there is a primer on medium as well. it takes 30 days to obtain the file but keep in mind that in some cases it can take longer. you don't need an intermediary to request this for you, a friend or relative can do it for you as well. anyone who can provide a copy an official document that demonstrates they are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). A canadian in your own country can also help you; they don't have to be physically present in canada when making the request.

Reactions: aababuji

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
you can see a sample at sample.gcmsnotes.com it can be useful in tracking your status and there is a primer on medium as well. it takes 30 days to obtain the file but keep in mind that in some cases it can take longer. you don't need an intermediary to request this for you, a friend or relative can do it for you as well. anyone who can provide a copy an official document that demonstrates they are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). A canadian in your own country can also help you; they don't have to be physically present in canada when making the request.
My spouse's application has moved to NDVO, has passed criminality, Passed BIO and Medical. App Lication Status shows in GCMS note: INVENTORY? What it means ? If you know please explain me. Thank you

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Timeline please?
Thank you for your speedy reply!
App. Reced- Nov.12,2019
AOR1 - Nov.12,2019
Med.& Bio req - Jan.22
Bio done : Jan. 28
Medi done: Feb.5th
Feb.8- Email reced: To send updated PCC
Feb. 15 - email reced File transfer to NDVO
March 4- status changed App. Process to App Red.
Ordered GCMS note- April 8
GCMS NOTE reced - May 5th
Re applied with NEW application with missed updated Dicuments and employment changes.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Also, I just Googled it and found it may means “It is in queue to assigned officer to review”.
Oh really! My last note shows in my GCMS that NDVO officer's has entered on April 8th so yes NDVO staff are working even during this COVID-19 INDIA LOCKDOWN. Thanks to them for working for us. We all are human can feel each other's pain for sure. Be patience and wait for the time