+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

HariJuneAOR

Aug 23, 2018
To your first question, Yes he/she can stay upto 3-4 weeks without informing the IRCC, if you are you staying longer then that than Inform them through webform
To your second question, No need to panic about this situation. Officers are also well aware of the pandemic and also the restrictions because of that. There will no negative impact on that.

P.S:- my wife also visited me when our file was in process so I am saying that with experience. We didn’t feel any complications because of that. Stay Safe
Hi There,

do u hav stipulated time that sponsor can stay out of Canada while spouse application in progress Mentioned somewhere on IRCC source?

Thanks.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi There,

do u hav stipulated time that sponsor can stay out of Canada while spouse application in progress Mentioned somewhere on IRCC source?

Thanks.
Yes its on their website, I read it a while ago. PR sponsor must stay in Canada while the spousal appication is in process. Short trips 2-3 weeks duration are okay. That's the rule and every immigration consultant can elaborate about it. But people still go against it and if IRCC doesn't know about it then abviously there are no complications. If they are informed about the PR sponsor not being present in Canada for a long time.. then surely they have strong valid reason to refuse the application. They do not individually track everyone's travel history, its only if someone is caught that creates a problem. I am sure there is no one here who can say they informed IRCC about out of Canada stay and still had no complications.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Yes its on their website, I read it a while ago. PR sponsor must stay in Canada while the spousal appication is in process. Short trips 2-3 weeks duration are okay. That's the rule and every immigration consultant can elaborate about it. But people still go against it and if IRCC doesn't know about it then abviously there are no complications. If they are informed about the PR sponsor not being present in Canada for a long time.. then surely they have strong valid reason to refuse the application. They do not individually track everyone's travel history, its only if someone is caught that creates a problem. I am sure there is no one here who can say they informed IRCC about out of Canada stay and still had no complications.
Absolutely!!!
If Canada is generous enough for allowing millions of us to immigrate and settle, then everyone should honestly abide by their rules.

Manmeet@123

Nov 1, 2018
Just a quick question can a person allowed to travel on the date of which visa is expiring for example if your trv is expiring on 15 april can you travel on 15 from one country and arrives in other country on 15

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Just a quick question can a person allowed to travel on the date of which visa is expiring for example if your trv is expiring on 15 april can you travel on 15 from one country and arrives in other country on 15
I don’t think so. Immigration won’t allow you to enter country. And the answer is very simple, if you entering on the last date when are you going to leave the country than? What would you say to that ?
If you have a answer that you think would allow you to enter, go ahead book the tickets

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi i am just asking for one time visa like if u have copr and then thats the takes
Yes ofcourse.. that's why they give an expiry date means that's the last date to enter ...keeping in mind the time/date differences its considered valid until 11:59 pm

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Any march or April 2019 candidate are remaining for dm and pre arrival nd ppr?

Reactions: Joe2Can