+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
hi every one this is a link to send msg to pm office https://pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact

ask him to tell new dehi office to stop new pr application and to clear out the old application and if they are need to help to stop other immigration file like student etc until all the backlog is done since there are so many of us wait to be with love once because once the lock down is over ppl can plan their new life and not worry about how much long their have to wait if we all do this the wheel will move if don't nothing is going to happen thank everyone in here who will help each other brother and sister thank stay safe in these lazy time....stay home so we can win the fight on covid -19 if not we will lose the fight
I'm ready to put message on this link
Do you think that they will take this seriously and put actions on it. I highly doubt this they will never look our side
I feel like I'm really living in hell this days

Last edited:

apple85

Jan 5, 2013
I'm ready to put message on this link
Do you think that they will take this seriously and put actions on it. I highly doubt this they will never look our side
I feel like I'm really living in hell those days
I know brother I feel your pain but more ppl send email the more better my wife file was transferred to New Delhi 0ct 31 and their start looking at nov 12 and last month doing background check etc so I’m hoping more ppl email them post on their website and email them though portal and if some can get local news involved that be awesome

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I know brother I feel your pain but more ppl send email the more better my wife file was transferred to New Delhi 0ct 31 and their start looking at nov 12 and last month doing background check etc so I’m hoping more ppl email them post on their website and email them though portal and if some can get local news involved that be awesome

Sappu83

May 31, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
13-09-2019
File Transfer...
11-20-2019
Interview........
09-03-2022
I messaged the high commission of Canada in India on Facebook last Friday and received this reply.

The Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi will be limiting its operations until further notice. The Migration Sections at the Consulate in Bangalore and the Consulate in Chandigarh are closed.
Note that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada we will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
GOD knows how they work, my posts were deleted i suspect they may have some1 keeping an eye here, but why we care? We are Canadian citizens and have == rights
am h
Mr.Man, we all are waiting patiently with each other strength, I am having a new life with my daughter's inspiration as well as to read here everyone's story but I think we are almost there! not to blame anyone as the whole world is fighting again COVID-19. With faith and courage, we will have a happy life with our loved one! stay safe and be happy!

Reactions: Takshi

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
my application crossed one year timeline, still waiting for dm. Anyone else here waiting for more than a year

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
my application crossed one year timeline, still waiting for dm. Anyone else here waiting for more than a year
Same here my application also crossed one year timeline on 8th april and still waiting for dm there is no update after file transferred to ndvo on the month of june 2019

• Wow
Reactions: aababuji