+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
This is the email I got from them
Thank you so much dear! I have read that your husband's Medical on file
valid until September 14, 2020! Why ? When your husband's Medical had done from your side? Is that valid till 12 months? Also can you tell me before you have asked your MP to get update what was your ECAS and GC status shows to you? Are you citizen or PR? Is this your 1st time sponsorship application?
I am really happy to know that you are almost to the waiting end! Be strong and safe!

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Thank you so much dear! I have read that your husband's Medical on file
valid until September 14, 2020! Why ? When your husband's Medical had done from your side? Is that valid till 12 months? Also can you tell me before you have asked your MP to get update what was your ECAS and GC status shows to you? Are you citizen or PR? Is this your 1st time sponsorship application?
I am really happy to know that you are almost to the waiting end! Be strong and safe!
Yes the medicals are valid for a year only for everyone. ECAS is still the same......in process. We couldn't link our application to GC key. I'm on PR and had declared my husband as non accompanying when we applied as he had his business to shutdown. We were not aware that the process will be long and our consultants gave false hope as if to get a TRV is very easy. Yes it's our first and only spouse sponsorship application. ...... yes I'm safe and staying strong and have a very good contact with God

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Yes the medicals are valid for a year only for everyone. ECAS is still the same......in process. We couldn't link our application to GC key. I'm on PR and had declared my husband as non accompanying when we applied as he had his business to shutdown. We were not aware that the process will be long and our consultants gave false hope as if to get a TRV is very easy. Yes it's our first and only spouse sponsorship application. ...... yes I'm safe and staying strong and have a very good contact with God
I truly appreciated your response Dear! God bless you and your family!

Reactions: Benina

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
May be it depends on the personal situations ....... I'm here with my son from past 1 and half years..... we are married for 14 years.... they even rejected our visit visa for my husband...l explained how difficult it was to manage a 7 year old child and a job and more over I'm stuck at home because of Covid-19 school closure unable to get to work. At that point there was no announcement about the emergency care bill. I was worried about my next rent and bills so wrote the mail. By God's grace I have got this update ...hope others also get some hope.
Hi Dear, can you post about Visit Visa, why they refused and what reason they have given? Thanks for your kindness!

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Exemptions to travel restrictions for foreign nationals who are coming to Canada as temporary foreign workers, some international students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed are now in effect. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada

From IRCC Twitter page.

Reactions: Benina

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,
Anyone have received this kind of Survey email? I did not receive any DM yet?

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z29ZFHTQ

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient2020@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
Copyright © 2020 Advanis, All rights reserved.
Confidentiality:
You have been randomly selected to participate in this brief online survey. Your responses are confidential, we will not try to sell you anything, and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.
If you'd rather not be contacted, please unsubscribe from this message.
Our mailing address is:
Advanis
10123 99th Street NW, Suite 200
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1
Canada

apple85

Jan 5, 2013
Hello,
Anyone have received this kind of Survey email? I did not receive any DM yet?

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.
Take me to the survey
or copy the full URL below into your internet browser: https://surveys.advanis.ca/irccclient2020?username=Z29ZFHTQ

Thank you! Your feedback will help us improve our services.

If you experience any difficulties with the survey, please contact Advanis by telephone at 1-866-509-6986 or by e-mail at survey+irccclient2020@advanis.net.

If you would like to verify the authenticity of this IRCC survey, please visit the IRCC web page under “Notices” in our Newsroom or click on the link below:
Visit the IRCC web site
Copyright © 2020 Advanis, All rights reserved.
Confidentiality:
You have been randomly selected to participate in this brief online survey. Your responses are confidential, we will not try to sell you anything, and the information you provide will never be sold to a third party.
If you'd rather not be contacted, please unsubscribe from this message.
Our mailing address is:
Advanis
10123 99th Street NW, Suite 200
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3H1
Canada

it fake

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
at least he is with his wife! they are lucky they are together. If my spouse or I get infected I am totally alone. That is not fair. and the point is 1yr to process is toooo damm long. So much of life can change in a second, forget all that can happen in 12 months. Baby can be born in less time. the processing time is rediculous! especially when they gove out tourist/work permit/study permit like candy within 4 weeks. not to mention the express entry program. The government has put spousal sponsorship on the back burner because it does not get them money and votes!. all i am saying is you have a right to speak your truth and how this long time line has affected your lives. tell the governemnt, the newspaper, your MP. They are the ones that approved this time frame and they can change it, all we have to do is keep asking.
I am june applicant and didn’t receive any update after ndvo transfer
Really its very stressful to me because i am doing nothing waiting to be with my husband

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
I am june applicant and didn’t receive any update after ndvo transfer
Really its very stressful to me because i am doing nothing waiting to be with my husband
Dear Friend, I’m also June App who got stuck Background Checks since November. I’m wondering if Gov of Canada working this month and next Month

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Exemptions to travel restrictions for foreign nationals who are coming to Canada as temporary foreign workers, some international students and approved permanent residents who haven’t landed are now in effect. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada

From IRCC Twitter page.
This is good news, but India is under lockdown until April 15, or maybe longer. so no one travelling out or in.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I am also same page! June 19 2019 applicant . I am a canDian citizen applied for spousal pr for my husband in india.. file xferes to ndvo on nov 1 2019 and nothing since then. I am almost 10 months completed. I am freaking out. I am also expecting soon in august and hope his file is processed by at least april or may.