+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mar 19, 2020
We can’t stay silent. let’s show the world how this Trudeau government is treating us. Why work permit student visa takes 4 weeks. But family takes so long. They are going overboard with investigating marriages infringing on my privacy.

Mar 19, 2020
What is point in complain here to each other. let’s take all this discussion on trudeaus twitter account. he should be reading about our struggles

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
We can’t stay silent. let’s show the world how this Trudeau government is treating us. Why work permit student visa takes 4 weeks. But family takes so long. They are going overboard with investigating marriages infringing on my privacy.
They already have lots of problems to deal with... thier first lady trudeau's wife is infected with covid 19 and you guys are thinking about your applications process time

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
It is not an infringement on your privacy. When you sponsor your spouse that too as a permanent resident, the government have the rights to verify whether the relationship is genuine or not. Blame those people who are indulging into sham marriages just to obtain the permanent residency. It is because of them the government has laid strict rules in investigating every applicants relationship. Remember only spousal sponsorship has no other criteria to qualify for PR except for a genuine relationship. All others have various criteria. I hear your frustration and understand your feelings but they are trying to do their best especially given the Covid 19 outbreak. Wish you good luck in getting the visa soon.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Finally the journey is over. Passport and COPR received. Timelines below,
App recd: July 29th
AOR1: Oct 4th
File transfer to NDVO: Nov 5th
DM: March 12th
PPR: March 16th
Passport sent: March 18th
COPR & passport recd: March 23rd

wish you all good luck to get your visas soon.

Last edited:

rajassbj

Jun 9, 2018
Finally received passport stamped today, july 10th applicant. The great wait is over!!!
Wish you all good luck to get your turn soon!!!

rajassbj

Jun 9, 2018
Would you please share your timeline?
Application received: July 10th
Aor1 : Aug 29th
Moved to NDVO: sept 10th
Started processing: Nov 11th
Pre arrival: Jan 15th
Dm : Mar 13th
PPR: Mar 16th
Passport submitted on Mar 17th
Received passport on Mar 23rd