+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mhplraj

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks bro... mine is also transferred to Chandigarh visa office, hope we all get it soon
I think there is only one visa office and it is New Delhi. I got the same message with OC. I have never heard of Chandigarh consulate. I can be wrong as well. We need to confirm with people whose passport went to Delhi.

Reactions: Asidhu02

s2309

Feb 28, 2020
I think there is only one visa office and it is New Delhi. I got the same message with OC. I have never heard of Chandigarh consulate. I can be wrong as well. We need to confirm with people whose passport went to Delhi.
There is a consulate in Chandigarh that was inaugurated 10+ years ago ... they handle visitor visa, work permit and student visa cases. They do not process any PR files but a passport can be stamped there even its for PR. Many people whose files have actually been processed at NDVO and PPR was also issued at NDVO, they got stamps from Chandigarh consulate ... it just depends on the vfs where you submit the passport. Stamping is not biggie, it can be done at any embassy even where the actual file is not process. Just like for people who are present in Canada, their passports are stamped at Ottawa CPC even though the application was assessed at NDVO. So its same thing with chandigarh consulate. We dont decide where the passport goes, its only the VFS location that decides where passport is sent and they have instructions from IRCC

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
There is a consulate in Chandigarh that was inaugurated 10+ years ago ... they handle visitor visa, work permit and student visa cases. They do not process any PR files but a passport can be stamped there even its for PR. Many people whose files have actually been processed at NDVO and PPR was also issued at NDVO, they got stamps from Chandigarh consulate ... it just depends on the vfs where you submit the passport. Stamping is not biggie, it can be done at any embassy even where the actual file is not process. Just like for people who are present in Canada, their passports are stamped at Ottawa CPC even though the application was assessed at NDVO. So its same thing with chandigarh consulate. We dont decide where the passport goes, its only the VFS location that decides where passport is sent and they have instructions from IRCC
I think he/she answered all the questions regarding the passport submission and stamping.

To the new question, yes My PPR also said the decision will be given by HC new delhi. But I did all the research on the passport submission and decided that CHD consulate is the only one which took least time for stamping. And only passports submitted in VFS chd are being sent over there. Delhi is taking so long for the stamping and I don’t want to loose any hair for waiting :)

Reactions: jasperJ

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi,

My wife got the golden email today with PPR. Are we supposed to submit Appendix B form along with the photo and PPR letter to VFS.
Where do i find the Appendix B form. There was no attachment in the PPR email.

Thank you

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Hi,

My wife got the golden email today with PPR. Are we supposed to submit Appendix B form along with the photo and PPR letter to VFS.
Where do i find the Appendix B form. There was no attachment in the PPR email.

Thank you
congratulations ! what's your timeline please ?

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Application sent – 7th February 2019

Acknowledgement of Receipt – 18th March 2019

Sponsorship approval – 11th July 2019

Biometrics completed – 15th July 2019

Medical completed – 20th July 2019

File transfer to New Delhi Visa Office, India – 1st November 2019

File started processing – 13th November 2019

Pre Arrival – 28th Feb 2020

PPR – 2nd March 2020

mhplraj

Aug 21, 2019
thanks for the info buddy. Does OC means Chandigarh visa office ?

Nov 25, 2019
PPR

CRS - 488
Noc: 1111
No of Applicants - 2
FSW-O (Express Entry)
ITA - June 12, 2019
AOR - June 22, 2019
Medicals Passed - June 24,2019
Biometrics - July 25, 2019
Visa Office : New Delhi
Long Long Silence
No Ghost Updates.

Called IRCC on Feb 27th
They confirmed File is Approved.

PPR - March 2, 2020
Finally !!!

Best of Luck Everyone

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
PPR

CRS - 488
Noc: 1111
No of Applicants - 2
FSW-O (Express Entry)
ITA - June 12, 2019
AOR - June 22, 2019
Medicals Passed - June 24,2019
Biometrics - July 25, 2019
Visa Office : New Delhi
Long Long Silence
No Ghost Updates.

Called IRCC on Feb 27th
They confirmed File is Approved.

PPR - March 2, 2020
Finally !!!

Best of Luck Everyone
I think this thread is for spousal sponsorship only.

Reactions: mhplraj