+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
That's great! i read that if you've applied for PR, they wont' approve visitor's visa as it contradicts with the intent of TRV. it's great your spouse was able to get it. I might apply and see if my spouse will be approved.
Not everyone is refused .. some people got approval for TRV... majority cases are refused but not all
My husband was refused twice. He submitted proof of enough funds with proofs of his secure employment ... he also holds a valid USA visa .. still refused :confused:. Your spouse can try, it won't have any negative impact on the PR appliation

Sowmya Sridhar

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Congratulations!!
No pre-arrival because you are already in Canada. Only those who are outside Canada can access pre-arrival services. Being present in Canada also affects background security check in some way.

Any idea what time it changed? I mean when did you check it last time?
Thank you.... today morning 8 am ( canada time) when I checked it was changed... yesterday when i checked it was still in process....

but i hv not received any mail regarding DM... only ECAS update... it is fine?!! Or am I supposed to get any mail...

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Thank you.... today morning 8 am ( canada time) when I checked it was changed... yesterday when i checked it was still in process....

but i hv not received any mail regarding DM... only ECAS update... it is fine?!! Or am I supposed to get any mail...
DM is only updated in ECAS .. you will not receive any email notification for decision ... PPR sent via email

vinod886

Jun 1, 2014
They requested for my divorce documents in original language, not translated, which is stupid because the instructions is to have all documents translated in English. and this is the hold up. they've had these since nov 18th, but wont' update our files. so frustrating.
Hello, I have a query. once the additional docs sent, will the status change in ECAS or GCKEY that they received file ? or will there be no changes ?

India1309

Sep 20, 2019
Hello, I have a query. once the additional docs sent, will the status change in ECAS or GCKEY that they received file ? or will there be no changes ?
Hi, I send additional docs to NDVO, no status was updated in ECAS. No email as well telling if it was received. But later on when I applied for GCMS notes, they showed that those docs were infact received and reviewed.

D_patel18

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone get passport back from ndvo?

i Submitted passport vfs Ahmedabad 7th feb

ndvo start process on feb 11th

today it’s 10days no update yet..

anyone received passport back from ndvo recently please post timeline or reply

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
No .. they do not inform about the receipt of documents.. however, it may show in GCKEY as "reviewing additional documents" … it's the only indication we get, but GCKEY is not so reliable when it comes to real time updates.. so the only choice we have is to wait for the next update ... and it may take weeks or months after additional doc submission

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Anyone get passport back from ndvo?

i Submitted passport vfs Ahmedabad 7th feb

ndvo start process on feb 11th

today it’s 10days no update yet..

anyone received passport back from ndvo recently please post timeline or reply
Unfortunately, NDVO is really slow even in stamping passports … they take minimum 2 weeks time .. and I read some people even waited for a month

vinod886

Jun 1, 2014
No .. they do not inform about the receipt of documents.. however, it may show in GCKEY as "reviewing additional documents" … it's the only indication we get, but GCKEY is not so reliable when it comes to real time updates.. so the only choice we have is to wait for the next update ... and it may take weeks or months after additional doc submission
Thank you for the response.

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hi.. can anyone let me kw... after how many days of getting DM vl i get PPR??
There is no fix trend for that so far. Jan 10th, people from april got DM’s and they got there PPRs on 16th. Jan 25,29,30,31 people from May got there DM’s and got there PPRs on 6th. After that we, people from June got DM’s on 12th February, we also got our pre arrival on same date and still waiting for PPR.

P.S:- some guys from every month are left. Almost like 10% people.

Sowmya Sridhar

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
There is no fix trend for that so far. Jan 10th, people from april got DM’s and they got there PPRs on 16th. Jan 25,29,30,31 people from May got there DM’s and got there PPRs on 6th. After that we, people from June got DM’s on 12th February, we also got our pre arrival on same date and still waiting for PPR.

P.S:- some guys from every month are left. Almost like 10% people.
Ohh.. thank u letting now