+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Hi I got Call from
Any July applicant or august applicant got telephone interview yesterday/today from Delhi immigration
Call from Andy view
Any July applicant or august applicant got telephone interview yesterday/today from Delhi immigration
Hi,I am July applicant And I got interview call on fifth of February but I am so stressed because before three days of interview my grandma passed away and I was alone at home when they asked few questions I forgot my husband’s birthday month,place of wedding, couple of questions And Interview went for 15 minutes and after next day NdVo sent me a message for the additional documents like entries and exits of my husband and three months of previous chat also all Ceremonies of pictures So please do you have any idea what would happen I’ve been in stress since I have received the interview call I will really appreciate for your reply.... status still in process of my file

Takshi

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi I got Call from

Call from Andy view

Hi,I am July applicant And I got interview call on fifth of February but I am so stressed because before three days of interview my grandma passed away and I was alone at home when they asked few questions I forgot my husband’s birthday month,place of wedding, couple of questions And Interview went for 15 minutes and after next day NdVo sent me a message for the additional documents like entries and exits of my husband and three months of previous chat also all Ceremonies of pictures So please do you have any idea what would happen I’ve been in stress since I have received the interview call I will really appreciate for your reply.... status still in process of my file
Is everyone getting call from ndvo

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi I got Call from

Call from Andy view

Nothing to worry, just send all the documents they requested and it should be fine.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi I got Call from

Call from Andy view

Hi dear, not to worry much, you are so lucky they gave you chance to provide evidence which can proov your true relationship.
Can you tell me did you know that NDVO gone a call you? I mean did they infome you before they called you? How long you been married? This is your 1st marriage? Is your PCC is cleared? Your response would be appreciated

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi dear, not to worry much, you are so lucky they gave you chance to provide evidence which can proov your true relationship.
Can you tell me did you know that NDVO gone a call you? I mean did they infome you before they called you? How long you been married? This is your 1st marriage? Is your PCC is cleared? Your response would be appreciated
I am not the addressed person, but I know about this.... they do not give any time slot for the call .. it's always a surprise call and many people received it …so its very normal now a days …. it is done to avoid the in person interview, which is good … they usually ask about basic details as compared to the interview in person and I would say people who receive phone are still lucky … the worst part is interview in person at NDVO... and be thankful that NDVO officer is trying to avoid the interview by asking for additional docs or making a phone call.

no matter how slow they are, I still appreciate the fact that they try their best to approve your application by giving you chances like this ... interview at NDVO is the last thing they would opt for.... if you can get away with a call or additional docs... consider yourself lucky

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I am not the addressed person, but I know about this.... they do not give any time slot for the call .. it's always a surprise call and many people received it …so its very normal now a days …. it is done to avoid the in person interview, which is good … they usually ask about basic details as compared to the interview in person and I would say people who receive phone are still lucky … the worst part is interview in person at NDVO... and be thankful that NDVO officer is trying to avoid the interview by asking for additional docs or making a phone call.

no matter how slow they are, I still appreciate the fact that they try their best to approve your application by giving you chances like this ... interview at NDVO is the last thing they would opt for.... if you can get away with a call or additional docs... consider yourself lucky
Thank you so much for your supportive explanation. Let me shared my experience, I had my interview at NDVO, at that time few answers I have given which I didn't not want to know about my wife's X, why she divorce with her X? I was honest to the officer and told him, I know about my wife, she is a kind,helping,caring,woman and I don't want to hurt to ask about her past. Also divorce year I gave wrong answer. At the end he asked for our reception photos that my sweet wife told me, she has attached with the application and IRCC strickly mentioned that DO NOT PROVIDE MORE THEN THEY ASK so, I did not take it to the interview. I requested to officer that I do have in my car can I bring it but unfotunly I have received letter with refusal. We have applied for Appeal but then heard that that will take 2 years so advised by lawyer to reapply new application and with god grace we are hoping to pass through.
This phone interview is something new I have came to know. But we all are in the same boat and sharing all our experiences which helping each other!! That is so much strees relief!! Keep sharing !

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
They did not inform me it was a surprise call We are married since last year but we started talking to each other in 2018 in January month and after one year we got married means last year and now it’s going third-year.Yes this is our first marriage I send them PCC but I am not sure about the clearance because my case is in lawyer’s hand... bless you hope every Get visa and meet with their loved ones because it’s so hard to live in long distance relationship

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you so much for your supportive explanation. Let me shared my experience, I had my interview at NDVO, at that time few answers I have given which I didn't not want to know about my wife's X, why she divorce with her X? I was honest to the officer and told him, I know about my wife, she is a kind,helping,caring,woman and I don't want to hurt to ask about her past. Also divorce year I gave wrong answer. At the end he asked for our reception photos that my sweet wife told me, she has attached with the application and IRCC strickly mentioned that DO NOT PROVIDE MORE THEN THEY ASK so, I did not take it to the interview. I requested to officer that I do have in my car can I bring it but unfotunly I have received letter with refusal. We have applied for Appeal but then heard that that will take 2 years so advised by lawyer to reapply new application and with god grace we are hoping to pass through.
This phone interview is something new I have came to know. But we all are in the same boat and sharing all our experiences which helping each other!! That is so much strees relief!! Keep sharing !
I can Feel your situation buddy but they should understand our feelings sometimes we don’t remember the things more we are humans And sometimes we forget the things since I have got interview call I am in stress because every day is very Hard to spend... but they if They asked about reception images then they would give you chance to bring when you told them that you have in the car tht pics ☹

Reactions: namratha_s

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
After reading what people had gone through to get the visa and to be with there loved ones gave everyone a hope to get along with the process.

Every day comes with new hope :)

Reactions: Sam.nanreh

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I can Feel your situation buddy but they should understand our feelings sometimes we don’t remember the things more we are humans And sometimes we forget the things since I have got interview call I am in stress because every day is very Hard to spend... but they if They asked about reception images then they would give you chance to bring when you told them that you have in the car tht pics ☹
Appsolutly!! But they given other reasons that my hubby did not given answer in a details about my divorce. Can they more into our spouse relationship? rather than past X history? Can they consider marring age?
Yes, I do respect our Immigration system but other hand they should understad that how hard to live a part from our spouse. It's long waiting time which developing a depression

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi I got Call from

Call from Andy view

Whats your timeline? please share
application received date, file transfer and AOR2

Pal kang

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I am 10 march 2019 applicant 16 Dec 2019 get biomatric or sponcer appoval 17 medical request 23 dec 2019 medical or biomatric done file transfer to delhi 28 jan 2020 application received show on ecas. then 19 feb 2020 back to in processing and sec lin add now now how long dose it take more friends any idea?

Reactions: Sam.nanreh