+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hello Dear Friends,

My AOR is july 26th need not specify that timeline has crossed i have few questions
i am unable to see my case status online apart from the GCkey way, secondly have not ordered GCMS yet. Kindly suggest what to do.
What is the application received date?
Are you Express Entry candidate?? If yes, then ECAS tool will not work for you
Here, most people belong to spousal sponsorship

hk1910

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah got a call. So wanted to check with others.

I really don't have any clue how long it will take after telephone interview. I remember May applicants got phone interview, but all got ppr and left forum.
I am trying to reach out. if anyone know details please share

Its going to be very helpful for me
my wife got called from them in DECEMBER (2019 ) and i m still waiting for PA soo hang on there

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
my wife got called from them in DECEMBER (2019 ) and i m still waiting for PA soo hang on there
Well if you don't receive PA for 2 months after call or additional docs and stuff, then chances are you will receive DM directly
pre-arrival is usually sent within days
No pre arrival does not always mean something went wrong, some people have received DM directly and you could be one of them.
But as far as I have read in this forum, pre-arrival comes within days of interview

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah got a call. So wanted to check with others.

I really don't have any clue how long it will take after telephone interview. I remember May applicants got phone interview, but all got ppr and left forum.
I am trying to reach out. if anyone know details please share

Its going to be very helpful for me
Did the sponsor got a call or the PA? When did you get the call? Do you remember what number was the call from? Can you also tell us what questions were asked. Any answers will be helpful for others here.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Did the sponsor got a call or the PA? When did you get the call? Do you remember what number was the call from? Can you also tell us what questions were asked. Any answers will be helpful for others here.
I received call number ending 2000, call lasted for few minutes. basic details - Name, DOB, address, spouse name and address that's it.

Sponsor missed a call from Toronto number, we are not sure what it is

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
I received call number ending 2000, call lasted for few minutes. basic details - Name, DOB, address, spouse name and address that's it.

Ok thanks. Hopefully you will get something soon.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013

Do you know what time did the sponsor missed the call?

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Do you know what time did the sponsor missed the call?
Don’t get worried about missing a call. They can’t judge your case on the bases of the fact that you are not able to answer the call. It’s there duty and obligation to go through all facts. If you missed a call, they will definitely do it again. Don’t put pressure about these things.

Reactions: Kugzi

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Don’t get worried about missing a call. They can’t judge your case on the bases of the fact that you are not able to answer the call. It’s there duty and obligation to go through all facts. If you missed a call, they will definitely do it again. Don’t put pressure about these things.
Thanks for your words, its helping me.

Hope all turns out to a good decision soon. Already we missed both our birthdays and marriage anniversary. We have been in relationship for past 8 years, (long distance for last 4 years ), I don't know how long I need to wait.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019

Ohhh … both of you cannot receive calls from different numbers because its not the whole IRCC who is dealing with your file … it's only ONE visa officer assessing your file and only that ONE person is going to make the decision on your application(I mean eligibility part, ofcourse there's other staff doing things like medical and bio requests and transfers etc)
But once the file reaches NDVO for visa approval, each file is handed over to one immigration officer who goes through your details and do whatever he thinks is needed .... So there is no question of 2 people calling you in regards to this application .. Rest assured about it

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Guys I did not see any Line 2 added to ECAS .. only the status change to IN PROCESS from APP RECEIVED
And then after 1.5 month silence I got pre-arrival ... I find it little strange because every single person here had Line 2 addef after transfer