+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hi Guys, How much did it take in your case for status to change from 'Application Received' to 'In-Process' after application was moved to NDVO?

Confused2011

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
Doc's Request.
14-11-2019
AOR Received.
05-07-2019
File Transfer...
05-10-2019
Med's Request
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
29-07-2019
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
16-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2020
LANDED..........
14-06-2020
Jan 14, 2020
I am very upset! more than before. today I spoke to a student who's spouse has arrived!. the guy came as student on express entry and now the spouse arrive within 1 month for PR status. both have PR status!. what is being checked for students? how is that spouses check faster than mine. I dont understand. In addition to this, they made mistake in my spouse's name. I entered the first and last name correctly. IRCC entered the full name as last name and no first name. What are they doing. Maybe we need to write to Jagmeet Singh, he should be familiar with what is happening to Indian applicants.

Jan 14, 2020
True true … that's my voice and I can relate to the feelings
I am also Canadian citizen since 20yrs and even my parents have paid high taxes all their lives …. What for? just to see their child mentally suffering due to the ridiculous immigration system. My tenant is international student and within 3 months time her spouse arrived on work permit and later her parents arrived on visitor visa. We see this place overcrowded with visitors starting March till October. If millions of others can enter Canada, why do strict restrictions apply to my spouse.. why can't they issue TRV if the PR has to take 12 months. Spousal sponsorship is supposed to be most promising and fastest of all immigration programs like many European countries, but its opposite in Canada. Other programs are assessed much quickly. I am not against anybody, but its just not fair and that breaks my heart.
Since last 8 months I have been checking ECAS status every single day in hope of receiving an update … then I say ok may be tomorrow, or day after …. and this goes on ...along with checking timelines here to get some insight about what's happening at NDVO. The whole process is a dark tunnel... People say NDVO is busy … Till now I haven't figured out, how is BCG and everything else completed quickly at Mississauga.. they are handling a large number of cases from many countries not just India or USA … they issue 10s of PPRs every week.... Why can't NDVO work at the same pace as Mississauga …okay if interview or anything else is needed, we understand it may take a while... what about for the rest??? I don't mind where my file is processed, NDVO or CPC-M... Just the wait is killing me:(
It doesnt make sense to give students, their spouses, their parents visa's within two months, and to tell me that my spouse will take 12 months. this does not make sense. Everyone has to do medical, interview, criminal record check. Yes I understand my request is for PR,but how is a students/family medical/ criminal record check processed so quickly?

Jan 14, 2020
I think I need to ask Trudeau on his twitter account and all the other MP's sitting in Parliment. Hopefully, someone out there will read our pleas and make sense of this process.

Jan 14, 2020
Lets all push for travel/vistor visa's for spouses that are in process! They need to change this rule asap. At least my spouse can make it here, then I don't care how long they want to take.

rrumzy

Jun 13, 2019
If you want them to treat us as equals, everyone has to talk to their MP. ask your MP to raise a question in the parliament about how a TFW can bring a spouse with a work visa in 1 month but a citizen have wait 12 months. ask them we have more rights in this country.

Jan 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
Just now received PASSPORTS, thanks to one and everyone for all your help and support through this forum . Great relief and stress free from now on , and all the very best to everyone who are waiting for stamping letter or passport , please be patience and your turn will come very soon .
Thankyou so much to everyone.
Thankyou.
Congratulations, but please give feedback to the government on your experience. that is the only way things will change for us and anyone after us.

Jan 14, 2020
I hope all those that get a positive response give feedback to the IRCC and the MP and leaders. This will help those that are still stuck in the process and all those that come after. Please take some time and send an email, tweet, letter to these leaders we have elected.

Jan 14, 2020
Guys I got the DM on 30th Jan 2020,here is my time line for the PR application
  1. We received application for permanent residence on May 13, 2019.
  2. We started processing application on October 23, 2019.
  3. We sent medical instructions on July 5, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. On 29th January ,2020 I got the DM
did you need to complete an interview?