+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Assumption is based on the fact that after a pre-arrival no one was asked for further proofs in regards their relationship. The first step was either one of pre-arrival, or request for additional docs, phone call, or interview. People who attended interview were sent pre-arrival within days, those who submitted additional docs received PA within a month or so, someone who got phone interview got it same day, and many received PA directly without any further information request in order to prove their relationship. If ever a PFL was issued after pre-arrival, it was due to other aspects such previous Visa refusals etc.

But, our concern is only about the timeframe elapsed in file processing. Either all applications must be cleared within 3-4 months , if not then everyone should wait for same 8+ months like NDVO. I am myself suffering due to this discrimination based on no idea what. I am in living in Canada for over 20 yrs and now I am standing in this queue like fools, whereas on the other hand, an international student who received PR last year, her spouse got PPR in 2.5 months time from Mississauga. I am not against it if anything good is happening to others, But its not fair. That makes me feel like a victim with no fault of mine, because I have also submitted all the required information along with the application. And if still something was insufficient according to the visa officer, they must get back to me quickly to ask for whatever is further needed. Making us wait for months on like idiots is not an appropriate way.

My current roommates have faked wedding so they can do pr.
My genuine relationship of 8 years is thrown like soccer ball. I have never felt this unlucky in my life. They don't allow visitors visa to spouse. And expect to wait years. What hypocrisy is that?

niraj_m

May 24, 2019
The application status has been updated to "Decision Made"

My timeline is
AOR: 26 June 2019
Medical passed: 03 Sep 2019
File moved to NDVO: 21 Oct 2019
AOR2: 7 Nov 2019
Pre Arrival letter: 18 Dec 2019
ECAS DM: 25 Jan 2020 (I saw today)
Congratulations!!

When is the application receive date?
You have mentioned June 26 as AOR. Application date should be before AOR date.

Reactions: yxxkam

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Does anyone know what time is ECAS updated everyday?? Is it midnight or next morning?
I know its updated only once a day, and if there's any change it does not show right away in real time.

niraj_m

May 24, 2019
Does anyone know what time is ECAS updated everyday?? Is it midnight or next morning?
I know its updated only once a day, and if there's any change it does not show right away in real time.
From what we are seeing across forum... ECAS updates seems to be done in early morning.

PPR email seems to be in a batch (computer-generated) email.

The PPR mail typically comes to spam etc folders... e.g. in gmail it can land into the 'updates' category.

CANSponsor

May 28, 2019
Congratulations!!
That's the only notification for "Decision Made" .. you won't get an email separately.
You will receive PPR email directly. No idea how it is in GC-key if you linked your application there.

Please share when you receive PPR...
Hi friends, My wait is over. I received the PPR today.

All the best for those awaiting for this moment..

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.