+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
Did u get Pre arrival yet? Or nothing at all
No we haven't received pre arrival.

1. We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. --- this was added on Sept 16 indicating AOR2
  3. We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. --- letter in myCIC account saying that file will be sent yo NDVO

We haven't received any updates since Sept 16. It seems the avg processing time is around 10 months . So we might get DM in March or April.

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
No we haven't received pre arrival.

1. We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. --- this was added on Sept 16 indicating AOR2
  3. We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. --- letter in myCIC account saying that file will be sent yo NDVO

We haven't received any updates since Sept 16. It seems the avg processing time is around 10 months . So we might get DM in March or April.
We have exact timeline with a difference of 3 days but bio med dates are same. I received the pre arrival though on dec 10th.
And don’t lose the hope, we will get the PPR this month :)
We are doing way better than most of the applicant here.

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
Pre arrival received through email or in ecas?

Rupinder91

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
5 may
File Transfer...
31 may 2019
Med's Request
9 may
Med's Done....
13 may
After file transferred to ndvo there is no updateon my case and the file transferred to ndvo on 25 june i m worried about please help me and my file is not track on cic.gc.ca and give me suggestion what should i do now?

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
It basically a letter saying that PA can access certain services that he/she is going to need when she arrives. i.e. updating your credentails, english training, etc.
Some say that the visa office sends it after it is confident that the marriage is genuine.
what is a pre arrival letter?

amit.kololgi

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi all.. Is it mandatory that everyone should receive Pre-arrival letter? Or has someone received PPR directly without the Pre-arrival letter?

Ksirikon

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
Any April 25th applications received DM or PPR , guys please keep on sharing your application status.
Thankyou.

Manmeet@123

Nov 1, 2018
Hello,
Anyone with Aor in Aug and file moved to NDVO? My aor is 23 Aug, due date is 23 Feb which doesn't look like happening going by NDVO's reputation, when should I actually expect ppr? Which month files are currently under working at NDVO?
It will be great to receive a feedback :)
Thanks!
Hi

i am also waiting for ppr or pre arrival. I got the second aor on 22 august and then start processing at ndvo on 3 sep and after that i got no pre arrival or nothing else
My one year will be completed on 22 nd of feb and i dont know what to do after that. I did not even recieve pre arrival letter. I am little scared they might lost my file!!!

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi Folks,
My timeline :
Application received : March 7th 2019
AOR received : April 5th 2019
Bio-metrics request : April 18th 2019
Sponsor approved : April 23rd 2019
Medicals request : April 23rd 2019
Medicals passed : May 15th 2019
Transferred to CPC-Mississauga : May 2nd 2019
Transferred to NDVO : June 12th 2019
Started processing at NDVO : June 12th 2019
Additional post wedding outing photographs and additional information requested : June 21st 2019
Additional documents delivered to NDVO : June 27th 2019

After that no any update from them. Still waiting for some update. I don't know, why they are taking too long to process my spouse's file.

gc-key details :
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks...

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
True. And it hurts more when you know your case is genuine and people who applied 6 months after you got ppr and you are still stuck. One of my friend he applied month later me and his wife is already here since July and they are going for vocation to India in next month and I am still waiting . And also they only had 2 months old relation prior to their marriage and we have almost 5 years that too with families involed.
HI,
WHEN FILE IS MOVED TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE IS IT MEANS ALL FORMALITIES ARE DONE OR THEIR ANY CHANCES OF DENIAL AFTER THAT SPECIALLY IF ITS COMPLICATED

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
HI,
My filed (spousal sponsorship) moved to new delhi visa office 3 months back after that nothing happened, is their any chances of rejection after that, i have some complications in my case, please tell.
from last 3 months they are doing background and eligibility.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Line 2 has been added and it says we started processing on Nov 11 2019. I have not noticed ECAS status change from "APPLICATION RECEIVED" to "IN PROCESS". My file was first sent to Mississauga and from Mississauga it was sent to Delhi on Oct 18th 2019.
Looking at the current trend, I am guessing that we will get some update in a batch same like other files have been processed earlier at NDVO.
Since majority of APRIL applications have been processed and also some MAY/JUNE are close to DM, I am really hoping to hear something
in the next batch.