+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Sep 13, 2019
You also got email for interview ? QUOTE="mm032019, post: 8430316, member: 933597"]Mine is May 23
We may get PPR in FEBRUARY, since APRIL applicants are getting PPR now and majority of files are processed according date of application received.
So it's possible .. but NDVO is unpredictable[/QUOTE]

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
You also got email for interview ? QUOTE="mm032019, post: 8430316, member: 933597"]Mine is May 23
We may get PPR in FEBRUARY, since APRIL applicants are getting PPR now and majority of files are processed according date of application received.
So it's possible .. but NDVO is unpredictable
[/QUOTE]

No
I got email to submit additional photographs and other documents

Since most of the files at NDVO are processed in batches… I am hoping to receive some update with rest of MAY applicants.

Sep 13, 2019
Nothing like that
In some cases , even July applications received PR via NDVO .I never heard any batches system No

Since most of the files at NDVO are processed in batches… I am hoping to receive some update with rest of MAY applicants.[/QUOTE]

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Nothing like that
In some cases , even July applications received PR via NDVO .I never heard any batches system

No

Since most of the files at NDVO are processed in batches… I am hoping to receive some update with rest of MAY applicants.
[/QUOTE]

Another MAY 13 Applicant, received interview letter on DEC 11, for JAN 30 schedule
Is that not exact same as you?

Sep 13, 2019
Another MAY 13 Applicant, received interview letter on DEC 11, for JAN 30 schedule
Is that not exact same as you?[/QUOTE]
Talking of some cases but in my case they scheduled an interview .

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Is that not exact same as you?
Yes that's what I am saying … exactly same dates as you
Same date of application .. same date/month processing ...same date of interview email and same date of interview …
and there could be more people who don't post online
This is called BATCH processing

If not, how come many-many APRIL applicants received PPR in the last week. For sure its BATCH processing
Few files may be here and there due to case complications, but I am talking about majority at NDVO

GOOD LUCK for interview :):)

Sep 13, 2019
Maybe
But I don't feel Cic behaves fairly , as some cases take only 4 months , while others much longer time .
Anyways thanks and keep posting for future .
Yes that's what I am saying … exactly same dates as you
Same date of application .. same date/month processing ...same date of interview email and same date of interview …
and there could be more people who don't post online
This is called BATCH processing

If not, how come many-many APRIL applicants received PPR in the last week. For sure its BATCH processing
Few files may be here and there due to case complications, but I am talking about majority at NDVO

GOOD LUCK for interview :):)