Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi Everyone,

I am sponsoring my wife under Outland Category.

My Application was received at CPC Sydney on 3rd Oct 2019.

AOR1 - 6th Nov 2019 , SA , biometric done ,Medical done, passed and updated in Gckey account.

File transferred to NDVO on 2nd Dec 2019. ECAS status changed to App. Received from In Process soon after and it remains the same since then.

Anyone else waiting for a confirmation of Application Received from NDVO and also the ECAS status of "starting processing" for over a month now ?

I did read through the last few pages of this thread to get the latest and it seems some October transfers to NDVO have seen movement. Anyone from Nov or Dec transfers to NDVO received "in process" status on ECAS after file transfer to NDVO ?

Thanks!

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hi Everyone,

AOR1 - 6th Nov 2019 , SA , biometric done ,Medical done, passed and updated in Gckey account.

File transferred to NDVO on 2nd Dec 2019. ECAS status changed to App. Received from In Process soon after and it remains the same since then.

Anyone else waiting for a confirmation of Application Received from NDVO and also the ECAS status of "starting processing" for over a month now ?

I did read through the last few pages of this thread to get the latest and it seems some October transfers to NDVO have seen movement. Anyone from Nov or Dec transfers to NDVO received "in process" status on ECAS after file transfer to NDVO ?

Thanks!
Ok you are way earlier than so many here. I am June applicant. File moved in October to NDVO. If you look by the processing timing you are doing good right now. Hopefully you will get everything soon.
last movement we have seen from NDVO is for April lodged files. But every case is different, don’t compare yourself with others situation and you are good to go

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Ok you are way earlier than so many here. I am June applicant. File moved in October to NDVO. If you look by the processing timing you are doing good right now. Hopefully you will get everything soon.
last movement we have seen from NDVO is for April lodged files. But every case is different, don’t compare yourself with others situation and you are good to go
Thank you for the response!

I totally agree on every file being different. I know there are applicants from the first half of 2019 waiting for their PR. I was just looking for a generic pattern of a sense of uniformity in which any Visa office across countries tends to pick up files from the backlog and start attending them.

Some files may take less time than others after they are picked for processing and the only way we know how NDVO has started processing a file is through that ECAS status change when a line is added saying we started processing.

So, I was and I am more interested in the application stage after it was transferred to NDVO from Sydney or any other office. But by all means , it is good to hear some comforting words which gives a sense of being in a community with similar concerns. :)

Cheers!

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!
My file was transfered on Nov 1 and the ECAS status changed to started processing on Nov 13. No news after that and I am a Feb 2019 applicant :(

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
My file was transfered on Nov 1 and the ECAS status changed to started processing on Nov 13. No news after that and I am a Feb 2019 applicant :(
It has been a long wait for you but I am certain you are almost there as NDVO has been working over your file for a while now :) Good luck!
Hope you share the good news soon!

Cheers!

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for the response!

I totally agree on every file being different. I know there are applicants from the first half of 2019 waiting for their PR. I was just looking for a generic pattern of a sense of uniformity in which any Visa office across countries tends to pick up files from the backlog and start attending them.

Some files may take less time than others after they are picked for processing and the only way we know how NDVO has started processing a file is through that ECAS status change when a line is added saying we started processing.

So, I was and I am more interested in the application stage after it was transferred to NDVO from Sydney or any other office. But by all means , it is good to hear some comforting words which gives a sense of being i a community with similar concerns. :)

Cheers!
I can relate to that, as I have gone through same situation. I was looking for answers to same questions when I joined this forum
I am following the discussions very closely just to have an idea about what actually is happening at NDVO.
And to be honest, it's really helpful as people share their experiences/timelines here. Instead of sitting in dark, it give many of us hopes/clues

Generally files at NDVO are picked as per application received date (its general idea, few exceptions always there)
As of now, a whole bunch of APRIL applicants are receiving DM. Many MAY+JUNE applicants received pre-arrival in NOV-DEC
This implies that their turn would be next to receive DM.

I am also May applicant, but I was left behind due to late transfer. My file was transferred to NDVO on Dec 6. I got response on Dec 16 for
submitting additional documents. I am assuming that I got a quick response coz they had already processed majority of MAY files by then.

The "We started processing" .. thing in ECAS is not real time. Some applicants got that line added to ECAS and nothing after for months.
This has also changed lately. Earlier they were adding "We started Processing" line within 2 weeks of file transfer. This was basically the first step
at NDVO. But now I have noticed everyone getting "APPLICATION RECEIVED" status after transfer.
Same happened to me --- "Application Received" from "In Process"
Even though they have requested for additional documents from me, but ECAS status still remains same "APPLICATION RECEIVED"

I am very certain about majority of files picked according to Application Received date.

Reactions: gauravmlal

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
P.S. -- My cousins file was also transferred to NDVO end of NOV …. she is MARCH applicant, she received PPR in 2 weeks of transfer to NDVO.
Since they had cleared most of MARCH files by then, her file was assessed quickly without any wait at NDVO

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I can relate to that, as I have gone through same situation. I was looking for answers to same questions when I joined this forum
I am following the discussions very closely just to have an idea about what actually is happening at NDVO.
And to be honest, it's really helpful as people share their experiences/timelines here. Instead of sitting in dark, it give many of us hopes/clues

Generally files at NDVO are picked as per application received date (its general idea, few exceptions always there)
As of now, a whole bunch of APRIL applicants are receiving DM. Many MAY+JUNE applicants received pre-arrival in NOV-DEC
This implies that their turn would be next to receive DM.

I am also May applicant, but I was left behind due to late transfer. My file was transferred to NDVO on Dec 6. I got response on Dec 16 for
submitting additional documents. I am assuming that I got a quick response coz they had already processed majority of MAY files by then.

The "We started processing" .. thing in ECAS is not real time. Some applicants got that line added to ECAS and nothing after for months.
This has also changed lately. Earlier they were adding "We started Processing" line within 2 weeks of file transfer. This was basically the first step
at NDVO. But now I have noticed everyone getting "APPLICATION RECEIVED" status after transfer.
Same happened to me --- "Application Received" from "In Process"
Even though they have requested for additional documents from me, but ECAS status still remains same "APPLICATION RECEIVED"

I am very certain about majority of files picked according to Application Received date.
Thank you for an elaborate answer. Your answer answers a lot of questions :) I would stop chasing the " In Process" status on ECAS after reading about your case and just wait for an update in GCkey.

Cheers!

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
P.S. -- My cousins file was also transferred to NDVO end of NOV …. she is MARCH applicant, she received PPR in 2 weeks of transfer to NDVO.
Since they had cleared most of MARCH files by then, her file was assessed quickly without any wait at NDVO
Totally aligns with your previous analysis :)

Cheers!

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Well, it’s a good day today! I can finally see decision made on ECAS!
PA: India, sponsor : Canadian PR
Here’s my timeline:-

File received- April 25, 2019
AOR1- June 8, 2019
BR-June 17, 2019
SA-June 17, 2019
MR- June 18, 2019
Medical given- June 19, 2019
Biometrics given - June 20, 2019
Medical passed- June 22, 2019
File transfer to NDVO- October 9, 2019
Line 2 added to ECAS- October 23,2019
Pre arrival services letter - November 16, 2019
Decision made on ECAS- January 10, 2020

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Well, it’s a good day today! I can finally see decision made on ECAS!
PA: India, sponsor : Canadian PR
Here’s my timeline:-

File received- April 25, 2019
AOR1- June 8, 2019
BR-June 17, 2019
SA-June 17, 2019
MR- June 18, 2019
Medical given- June 19, 2019
Biometrics given - June 20, 2019
Medical passed- June 22, 2019
File transfer to NDVO- October 9, 2019
Line 2 added to ECAS- October 23,2019
Pre arrival services letter - November 16, 2019
Decision made on ECAS- January 10, 2020
Congartes well Next is My turn in few Days ...

Reactions: DepNG