My babies timelines are like belowCongartes well Next is My turn in few Days ...
Sme isHello.i m april 2019 candidate and i am unable to track my file and my file is transfereed to ndvo on 25 june and after that i cant receive any information from ndvo and i cant track my file on cic.gc.in website i am worried about this please help me thanks in advance
MY TIMELINE IS ALMOST SAME AS YOU DID YOU GET ANY MESSAGE YET,
this is what ECAS says. The file was sent to New Delhi on Aug 30th. We received that letter in the cic account. After that we didn't receive any letter.
- We received PA name 's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
- We started processing PA name 's application on September 16, 2019.
- We sent PA name medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
- Medical results have been received.
- We sent PA name a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Does anybody know what is the average processing time in Delhi ?
In the myCIC account the status is given as
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents
- August 26, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
- We do not need additional documents.
- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It means Eligibility passed. Interview results were positiveHi
I got pre arrival letter after 2 days of phone interview call. What its mean?
U need to wait for few months it's too early say something about your application now they are Made decison for April/May applicantsMy babies timelines are like below
Application submitted on : 29-aug - 2019
AOR : 1-oct-19
sponsorship approval : 3 - oct - 19
medical request : 3 - oct - 19
medical completed : 11 - oct - 19
application transferred to NDVO : 12 - nov -19
Processing started : 22-Nov-19
Can i hope to get something this month....
Its 11 Nov but transfered on 17 OctIt means Eligibility passed. Interview results were positive
You will receive DM/PPR next if all other aspects of your file are okay --- there's no specific timeframe for that, but looking at the trend many APRIL applicants already got DM .. so it could be coming soon for you.
When was line 2 "We started processing" added to your ECAS??
HelloAny 11april.. 12 april applicant got dm or ppr??? I am 12 april applicant...received pa on 15 oct but nothing after dat...i am worried as many of april applicants got dm...but i still didnt get anythng