+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sukhvirbhullar112

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
First of all, embassy’s can’t refuse your visa if your marriage is genuine. All that can happen is they may delay your file processing a little from others. And if you have submitted the info they asked. You are all good.
Thankyou... I was tensed because most of fear of refusal. But we already submitted the canada study visa refusals of my spouse in previous years. But by mistake forgot to submit abt USA information

Reactions: bassi4

hk1910

Oct 29, 2019
You have any red flag in your case? Like second marriage or refusals earlier? If yes than it might take more time for them. But if not then you will definitely get in the upcoming week. Keep checking your GIC account, you will get the ghost update one day before pre arrival letter. Good luck

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys
Anyone received a request for additional documents from NDVO?
Like photographs and communication proof??
I just received email to submit more photos and communication proofs for last 6 months

I just wish to know how many additional photos are sufficient?
Do we have to provide all chat history or the random screenshots would be okay?

Luckily I am visiting my husband in Australia.... So I think we do have enough supporting proofs
But I am just not sure about number of photos I need to send.

Anybody in the same situation please advise

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I got my pre arrival on 20th november and still waiting for PPR.
I submitted file on 4 apri . I got pre arrival letter on 10 nov. Still havent head for passport request. Any suggestion.. bgc says in progress from day 1. Should we go to local police station to see if any enquiry is there and just resting there.

Its been 8 months and still no deciosion mad .

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
M also june applicant and received my pre arrival on 12 dec.
Iam also june applicant and file received in ndvo is sep 13 .Yet I don’t receive any update and pre arrival .will u please tell me what is pre arrival letter and what will get in that ?please ...

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I submitted file on 4 apri . I got pre arrival letter on 10 nov. Still havent head for passport request. Any suggestion.. bgc says in progress from day 1. Should we go to local police station to see if any enquiry is there and just resting there.

Nothing to worry about ... your file was assessed right before you received pre-arrival.
Many APRIL applicants received pre-arrival in OCT+NOV
Very few got PPR. So hang in there it will come .. some people had to wait for up to 2 months.
You have just crossed 1 month mark which is very normal

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Nothing to worry about ... your file was assessed right before you received pre-arrival.
Many APRIL applicants received pre-arrival in OCT+NOV
Very few got PPR. So hang in there it will come .. some people had to wait for up to 2 months.
You have just crossed 1 month mark which is very normal
Tq

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Ok I am not sure if its true or not but I read in another forum that every embassy have the quota for a year to issue visas. And as far as I know many applicants have no red flags and got pre arrivals month ago are waiting for ppr. Hang on guys, we all gonna get visa and ppr in Jan. Looks like quota for this is completed in NDVO. Haven’t heard any guy who got visa recently.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM

They are not doing background check through local police stations. Better to be calm becuase it is still under the 12 month process time.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Ok I am not sure if its true or not but I read in another forum that every embassy have the quota for a year to issue visas. And as far as I know many applicants have no red flags and got pre arrivals month ago are waiting for ppr. Hang on guys, we all gonna get visa and ppr in Jan. Looks like quota for this is completed in NDVO. Haven’t heard any guy who got visa recently.
There is no quota allocations for Visa offices. I heard about this too and called CIC and inquired about it .

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
There is no quota allocations for Visa offices. I heard about this too and called CIC and inquired about it .
hmmm. I wonder why ndvo not giving visas but other visa offices are still working pretty actively? I wish if we were all told the truth by ndvo so we can relax and not wait so eagerly:(.. it's a waiting game now and let's wait for January!

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i think it is more of that it is the holiday season. and embassy's follow the canadian and local holidays so i am putting low expectations on any updates until 1st week of January. My sister was issued a study visa on 3rd week of Dec but it got stuck in the embassy over the holidays and arrived January 2nd week.

hmmm. I wonder why ndvo not giving visas but other visa offices are still working pretty actively? I wish if we were all told the truth by ndvo so we can relax and not wait so eagerly:(.. it's a waiting game now and let's wait for January!