+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Fine! Make it simple! EE candidates are not able to view status in ECAS. You people belongs different stream or sponsorship (I don't know)!
You are in the "Family class sponsorship" side of this forum

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 13
NDVO processing date: Nov. 22

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
Finally a thread for this!

October 17 application received
January 10 medical done and same day file transferred to NDVO
January 18 ecas second line changes to we started processing

Been a month now..so don’t know how much longer. I heard ndvo releases in batches so hope to god hubby is on that batch!
OK LISTEN BUDDY I WANT TO GIVE YOU IMPORTANT THING THAT WE NEED TO SEE THE DATE WHEN THEY STARTING THE PROCESS OF APPLICATION SO WHEN THEY RECIEVE IT DOESNT MATTER THEY COMPLETE THERE 6 MONTH SO BEST OF LUCK .......

Amit lahary

Jul 22, 2019
My AOR is December 2018,and got to know through calling IRCC that my file is in NDVO since long time approximately 7 month's. Can anyone please help me what to do further. Raised webforms 3 timesMy AOR is December 2018,and got to know through calling IRCC that my file is in NDVO since long time approximately 7 month's. Can anyone please help me what to do further. Raised webforms 3 times ordered for gcms notes in October 2019,please help.

Reactions: Gagansandeep

Gagansandeep

Aug 27, 2019
My AOR is December 2018,and got to know through calling IRCC that my file is in NDVO since long time approximately 7 month's. Can anyone please help me what to do further. Raised webforms 3 timesMy AOR is December 2018,and got to know through calling IRCC that my file is in NDVO since long time approximately 7 month's. Can anyone please help me what to do further. Raised webforms 3 times ordered for gcms notes in October 2019,please help.
any redflag . like second marry

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Hi, if your application already crossed one year mark you can contact MP usually it helps ..I have seen on this form so many of them got PPR or at least an update after contacting MP. That is all we can do now as you have already sent web forms and called.

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi all

AOR - 16 June
Medical passed - 22 July
Biometric completed - 5 August

No update since then.

Background check - we are reviewing will send a message if we need any further information
Eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the Requirements

Called cic around 20 days back. The agent said my file got transferred to Delhi office in July and that is why they can't give me any further information. 10 days left on my status bar. Anyone sailing in the same boat ? Should I call Delhi office and ask for update ?

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
Hi kugzi
What will the next process as my processing of file was started on November 22
What’s your update

sunny/_96

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Its been more than a month that my file is being transferred to New Delhi visa office, from last month they are showing background check and eligibilty in progress, anyone knows how much time app it takes