+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
i did recieve an email saying my application has been forwarded to NDVO. The indication that NDVO has recieved it for me is the line 2 update on ECAS. that says the started processing the application and the ptearrival services letter

Hi
Did you receive email saying your file has been transferred to NDVO or they will be transferring it?
Because I received an email saying my file will be transferred to NDVO. Its been 8 days nothing after that.
Neither my ecas shows any update.. So I don't exactly know when was the file transferred.

I am May 23 applicant and received a very late file transfer. Almost 6 months

Anyone in the same situation? Can I expect a second email when CPC-M actually transfer the file

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys
If someone doesn't have access to GCKEY, where do you receive pre-arrival services letter?
Anyone received it in email?
I don't have GCKEY account … would I still receive pre-arrivals invitation?

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Yes. This means your file has been transferred to NDVO for further processing. You will get all your updates from the Delhi CIC office now.
They may or may not ask for additional information depending on your file. The file is transferred for a routine eligibility and background check. Keep checking your email and GC key account for any requests from NDVO.

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Yes. This means your file has been transferred to NDVO for further processing. You will get all your updates from the Delhi CIC office now.
They may or may not ask for additional information depending on your file. The file is transferred for a routine eligibility and background check. Keep checking your email and GC key account for any requests from NDVO.
Hi Shetty Hemant I wanna know do you have any red flags in your application?? Because my timeline same like you please reply my query

bibin619

May 26, 2019
Tamil Nadu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
28-07-2019
Hey everyone
I have read most of the thread here and got an overall view of the file transferring and all to NDVO. So many guess and advices here to read and learn. I am sharing my timeline here because after reading all the info here I am pretty much happy because
App sent :- june 13
AOR1 :- july 31st
Bio med :- august 12
Bio med done :- august 19 (and passed same date on gckey)
File transfer to Ndvo :- oct 22
NDVO start process:- nov 7
No update after that but I see here so many people are waiting from april may and even 2018. I do have a visa refusal as a student but so far I am doing ok compare to you guys. I know waiting sucks for everyone but hope for the best and good luck everyone.
if anyone here similar to me. Share

May I know how did you got information on start process?

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
May I know how did you got information on start process?
I got email about every step from embassy. online tool don’t update so fast and much. So please keep checking the email and gckey account.

bibin619

May 26, 2019
Tamil Nadu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
28-07-2019
I got email about every step from embassy. online tool don’t update so fast and much. So please keep checking the email and gckey account.
May I know which embassy? Just curious, haven't heard about something like this earlier. Are you working outside India?