AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
May I know which embassy? Just curious, haven't heard about something like this earlier. Are you working outside India?
Everyone have the same process @bibin. I don’t think I have anything unusual in my case. My file transferred to NDVO on 22nd oct. Than there is second line added to ECAS on Nov 7 that my file is under processing in New DeLhi.

bibin619

May 26, 2019
Tamil Nadu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
28-07-2019
Everyone have the same process @bibin. I don’t think I have anything unusual in my case. My file transferred to NDVO on 22nd oct. Than there is second line added to ECAS on Nov 7 that my file is under processing in New DeLhi.
You referred Visa Office as Embassy. Got it now !:) I don't know when was my file transferred to NDVO, just know my file is in NDVO through web form.
ECAS is no more working, and last time I saw is "In progress" . There was no mention about process start date neither VO details

Jay990

May 25, 2019
How many people and when they got the "invitation to pre-arrvial" and still not received the Passport request yet.

My file is from June. Got it on Nov. 19, 2019 and still waiting.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
How many people and when they got the "invitation to pre-arrvial" and still not received the Passport request yet.

My file is from June. Got it on Nov. 19, 2019 and still waiting.
Almost everyone who received pre-arrival in Oct and Nov are waiting for PPR (there may be few exceptions but I haven't heard from anyone lately)
I know few applicants who had to wait for up to 2 months after pre-arrival.
Pre-arrival doesn't mean its all over … it just means you have passed eligibility and there may be still some internal procedures in process.

Don't panic about it …. its very normal with NDVO.. and also, I am May applicant … have not even received pre-arrival yet.
So hang in there :)

Autobat

Jan 18, 2015
Its really annoying looks like NDVO is doing nothing .on other hand people applied after me are getting ahead and getting pprs.
So frustrating im march 13 applicant prearrival oct 23

Reactions: unknowntoknown

bibin619

May 26, 2019
Tamil Nadu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
28-07-2019
yesterday today
Your application is already processed then, I guess. For people within processing period is not able to see anything.

I have checked in various forum, none of them are able to see anything. :(

Gagansandeep

Aug 27, 2019
Almost everyone who received pre-arrival in Oct and Nov are waiting for PPR (there may be few exceptions but I haven't heard from anyone lately)
I know few applicants who had to wait for up to 2 months after pre-arrival.
Pre-arrival doesn't mean its all over … it just means you have passed eligibility and there may be still some internal procedures in process.

Don't panic about it …. its very normal with NDVO.. and also, I am May applicant … have not even received pre-arrival yet.
So hang in there :)
am also may applicant but did not recived pre arrival

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Your application is already processed then, I guess. For people within processing period is not able to see anything.

I have checked in various forum, none of them are able to see anything. :(
I don’t think so. Even I can see the details in ECAS. But they are still processing my application.