+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi
I am having the second marriage too and my file had been transfer to New Delhi can you please tell me what did they asked you in the interview
Hi buddy this is only sponsor have second marriage or principal applicant also have second marriage please answer this ??!

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi kugzi
My status is update today ie on 22 November but I haven’t got any email what will be the next step after that and can you please tell me what is ARO2
Hi,

For me also second line added in ECAS for NOV 22, I didnt get any email notification.

@Kugzi Correct me If I am wrong
This is AOR2, next would be pre arrival letter in email or ghost update/DM in online profile.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Your's is a bit different since you are April applicant who received very late transfer
I have seen in this forum, many other late April applicants are receiving pre-arrival letters now.

I am May applicant and I also received a very late transfer to NDVO (after Nov 6) .. no update so far

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi,

For me also second line added in ECAS for NOV 22, I didnt get any email notification.

@Kugzi Correct me If I am wrong
This is AOR2, next would be pre arrival letter in email or ghost update/DM in online profile.
Yes, that is considered as aor2. You are good as they started working on your application. Based on the documents you’ve submitted they may or may not ask for additional documents and interview. And the next step is pre arrival.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hi kugzi
My status is update today ie on 22 November but I haven’t got any email what will be the next step after that and can you please tell me what is ARO2
Hi kugzi
Update in ECAS is aor2. The next step
is pre arrival.

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Hey everyone
I have read most of the thread here and got an overall view of the file transferring and all to NDVO. So many guess and advices here to read and learn. I am sharing my timeline here because after reading all the info here I am pretty much happy because
App sent :- june 13
AOR1 :- july 31st
Bio med :- august 12
Bio med done :- august 19 (and passed same date on gckey)
File transfer to Ndvo :- oct 22
NDVO start process:- nov 7
No update after that but I see here so many people are waiting from april may and even 2018. I do have a visa refusal as a student but so far I am doing ok compare to you guys. I know waiting sucks for everyone but hope for the best and good luck everyone.
if anyone here similar to me. Share

Reactions: Faraz Khan

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys
I can't access my gckey because it only has a sign out option. But my ECAS has been updated to show that NDVO has started processing my file on 22nd November (AOR 2). Is this normal?

Reactions: Akup.patel

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys
I can't access my gckey because it only has a sign out option. But my ECAS has been updated to show that NDVO has started processing my file on 22nd November (AOR 2). Is this normal?
There is some issue ongoing today with gckey..it works after few tries. However, there will be no update with regards to ndvo started processing file. It reflects only on ECAS. Kindly share your timeline..my ECAS is also updated on same date

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
There is some issue ongoing today with gckey..it works after few tries. However, there will be no update with regards to ndvo started processing file. It reflects only on ECAS. Kindly share your timeline..my ECAS is also updated on same date
Spousal sponsorship QUEBEC
Application received CPC Sydney: July 24
AOR1: Sept. 18
Biometrics: Sept. 17
Biometrics completed: Sept. 19
File transferred to NDVO and CSQ invitation: Nov. 5
CSQ sent: Nov. 9
CSQ received by MIFI: Nov. 13