+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

shettyhemant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi All,

My file was moved to NDVO on 5th of November directly from CPC-Sydney. I received ECAS update today stating that they have started processing my application from 22nd November. Is this update done by NDVO ? Moving forward does all my updates will be done by NDVO?

Thanks
Yes. This means your file has been transferred to NDVO for further processing. You will get all your updates from the Delhi CIC office now.
They may or may not ask for additional information depending on your file. The file is transferred for a routine eligibility and background check. Keep checking your email and GC key account for any requests from NDVO.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
I get that!!

But why are the files again forwarded to NDVO from CPC-M.
Is that for interview?
Do all applications with files forwarded to NDVO from CPC-M have to undergo interview?

Can someone please give some insight on this? I am really confused about this process of second transfer
it is the normal process. As I said transferring to Mississauga is only balance the load iin Visa offices. In Mississuaga if they have any concerns they will transfer it to local visa office. Not its not for granted that you will get an interview.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
So my ECAS says “they have started processing my application on November 22nd” however, I did not receive any email stating the same, is this normal?

file transfer was on 5th November.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
So my ECAS says “they have started processing my application on November 22nd” however, I did not receive any email stating the same, is this normal?

Even I didn’t receive any email. My ECAS just shows they started processing on Nov 15th. My file was transferred on Nov 5th.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM

They don't sent any email for starting the process.

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi guys can you please tell me in my gc key shows we are processing your background if we need more information will inform you .. what's the meaning of my file is with NDVO are they commence background check after eligibility complete???? Is this positive sign

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
S
Finally got the line added in ECAS. They started processing the application on Nov 15th. The file was transferred on Nov 5th.
same here the line is added today in my ecas that they started processing my application. My file was transferred on November 6 to NDVO. Does it mean we met the eligible requirements and now they will do thw bckgrnd check. Or Does it mean AOR 2

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
S

same here the line is added today in my ecas that they started processing my application. My file was transferred on November 6 to NDVO. Does it mean we met the eligible requirements and now they will do thw bckgrnd check. Or Does it mean AOR 2
It's AOR2 ,, meaning they opened up the application package. the real wait game starts now. What's your timeline?
I am also waiting for that line to be added in my ECAS. My file was transferred to NDVO sometime after Nov 6

Last edited:

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys can you please tell me in my gc key shows we are processing your background if we need more information will inform you .. what's the meaning of my file is with NDVO are they commence background check after eligibility complete???? Is this positive sign
started background check does not imply your eligibility is complete... they may start background check at any point in the your application process. For some people background check was started even before the file transfer. You should see the status under eligibility in your GCKEY. Like many others, you would most likely receive pre-arrival letter when your eligibility is complete.

Last edited:

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
It's AOR2 ,, meaning they opened up the application package. the real wait game starts now. What's your timeline?
App R- 24 July
Aor 1- October 4
Bio Re- oct 4
Bio do- Oct 31
SA-October 4
Med Re- Oct 5
Med done- Oct 8
File transfer ndvo- Nov 6
Aor2- 22 November.

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I read in one thread they do not sent physically file package they transfer only e system like gcms that's why they asked photos many applicants during interview .....

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I read in one thread they do not sent physically file package they transfer only e system like gcms that's why they asked photos many applicants during interview .....
Not sure about that. I heard they send the whole package for review by the immigration officer who is going to make decision on your application....
they do not ask for additional documents from everyone, only if they think that pics or other proofs are insufficient... they may ask again.

Proofs are not limited to pictures .. documents we have sent are honeymoon receipts, wedding invitation cards, shopping bills, letters from friends, etc. etc. Do you think they scan everything for electronic transmission.

Moreover....only a small part of process is carried out in Canada such as SA.... PR application decision is totally in the hands of NDVO officials.. checking every single proof we send with application is a MUST for them

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Not sure about that. I heard they send the whole package for review by the immigration officer who is going to make decision on your application....
they do not ask for additional documents from everyone, only if they think that pics or other proofs are insufficient... they may ask again.

Proofs are not limited to pictures .. documents we have sent are honeymoon receipts, wedding invitation cards, shopping bills, letters from friends, etc. etc. Do you think they scan everything for electronic transmission.

Moreover....only a small part of process is carried out in Canada such as SA.... PR application decision is totally in the hands of NDVO officials.. checking every single proof we send with application is a MUST for them
God knows let seeeee ultimately we want positive outcome......