AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Hi bro congrats for positive news can you please tell me do you have any red flags in your application???
No, nothing as red flags

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello All,

Does any sponsor (Residing in Canada) here submitted the use of representative form and still file got transferred to NDVO ?
If sponsor uses use of representative form and represents himself/herself, will the file stay at Mississauga instead of NDVO ?

Please advise.

Thanks;
Chandra

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hello All,

Does any sponsor (Residing in Canada) here submitted the use of representative form and still file got transferred to NDVO ?
If sponsor uses use of representative form and represents himself/herself, will the file stay at Mississauga instead of NDVO ?

Please advise.

Thanks;
Chandra
Use of Representative does not guarantee your file stays in Mississauga. It has nothing to do with where your file gets transferred.
Files are forwarded based on the type cases nothing else.
I have a professional immigration lawyer handling my file and its pretty straight forward, it still ended up in NDVO :(

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Use of Representative does not guarantee your file stays in Mississauga. It has nothing to do with where your file gets transferred.
Files are forwarded based on the type cases nothing else.
I have a professional immigration lawyer handling my file and its pretty straight forward, it still ended up in NDVO :(

Oh wow, sorry about that.

The reason i asked this question is, I applied for PGP program this year, and we say a trend over there. If sponsor submitted use of representative, file stayed at Mississauga and if they dint submitted, than its transferred to PA local visa office

Did your lawyer submitted use of representative and is your lawyer in Canada ?

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Oh wow, sorry about that.

The reason i asked this question is, I applied for PGP program this year, and we say a trend over there. If sponsor submitted use of representative, file stayed at Mississauga and if they dint submitted, than its transferred to local visa office
Ok that's quite different, I meant in cases of spousal sponsorship. Yes my lawyer is acting as a my representative. He is in Canada
I have a family friend who sponsored her parents with dependants., and their entire file was processed at Mississauga. Just the passports got stamped in NDVO. They did not submit Use of Representative form

Last edited:

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Why do files get transferred to NDVO? and not go straight to CPC - Mississauga?

Applying PR for wife end of the month... is there something I need to be careful of?

As I see it's taking more than 6-8 months from NDVO. CPC-M is processing within 4 months.
Becuae that is the normal process. Transferring to CPC-Mississuaga is a bonus and its out of box.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
thank you... i guess it's just luck of draw... if you're fortunate your case gets processed at CPC-M and i've seen some get approvals within 2 months...

hang in there... hopefully your light turns green soon...
Its not luck . In cpc Sydney they run a triage for sending to Mississauga . If the file pass that triage it will be transferred to Mississauga else to local VO

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Its not luck . In cpc Sydney they run a triage for sending to Mississauga . If the file pass that triage it will be transferred to Mississauga else to local VO
I get that!!

But why are the files again forwarded to NDVO from CPC-M.
Is that for interview?
Do all applications with files forwarded to NDVO from CPC-M have to undergo interview?

Can someone please give some insight on this? I am really confused about this process of second transfer

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hey, what's your file transfer date to NDVO?
On Nov. 6 I received email that my file WILL BE transferred to NDVO

I didn't get anything after that, so I don't really know when exactly was my file transferred.
I am assuming its sometime after Nov.6, but I don't yet see second line added on my ECAS

Just waiting for 2nd line update on ECAS so I can have idea that my file has reached NDVO