+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
I believe you have not authorized yourself as representative to your application. This letter is referring to principal applicant, in your case, your wife. Did you authorize your wife as representative to your application, or do you have any immigration consultant looking after your application?
In most cases who so ever,( sponsor) has authorized themselves as representative to their application must have received the message asking to submit the documents by email mostly and mail would be given as second option.
Yes, correct at the time of we received request for additional documents, that time only my wife was authorized representative. But in July I have included myself (sponsor) also as an authorized representative. And my wife sent requested documents through mail to their New Delhi address.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Yes, correct at the time of we received request for additional documents, that time only my wife was authorized representative. But in July I have included myself (sponsor) also as an authorized representative. And my wife sent requested documents through mail to their New Delhi address.
Now I understand why your wife was asked bt ndvo to mail the documents..

Manmeet@123

Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys
Application received 22 feb
Got application number 23 march
Medical nd biometric request 25 march
Medical nd biometric done 4 april
File transferred to Delhi visa office from Sydney 20 aug
after this no updates
When we can expect PPR?

Reactions: DepNG

rrumzy

Jun 13, 2019
Hello guys
Application received 22 feb
Got application number 23 march
Medical nd biometric request 25 march
Medical nd biometric done 4 april
File transferred to Delhi visa office from Sydney 20 aug
after this no updates
When we can expect PPR?
I can't say when, but did you get aor or maybe a new line added to ECAS. [like started processing on XXXXXX].

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Can someone shed light?
The call centre agent said that my file was transferred to NDVO on October 9th. I don’t see any update on ECAS nor any email. Bio and medicals have been completed and updated. Is this common without aor2 or update in ECAS after many days of file transfer?

May6applicant

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Any may applicant got ppr this week? I hope our time doesn't get wasted more in diwali holidays.
No luck so far! ☹
They are only closed for Sunday (for diwali & Sunday is a holiday anyways) as per their website. I checked their office hours and holidays. They seem to take about 3 months and 10 days to update 'decision made' in ecas. So far, based on ndvo spreadsheet no updates since October 11.

Reactions: SaskTo10

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Can someone shed light?
The call centre agent said that my file was transferred to NDVO on October 9th. I don’t see any update on ECAS nor any email. Bio and medicals have been completed and updated. Is this common without aor2 or update in ECAS after many days of file transfer?

Did you link your application online. Anyways you should receive intimation about the file transfer to your email. Are you acting as representative to your application? If you have filled the representative form, authorizing yourself or your spouse, either of you should receive an email from CIC about the file transfer...

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Did you link your application online. Anyways you should receive intimation about the file transfer to your email. Are you acting as representative to your application? If you have filled the representative form, authorizing yourself or your spouse, either of you should receive an email from CIC about the file transfer...
I have a representative for our case and he said he didn’t receive any email. Since I have representative I can’t link the application to GCkey

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
No luck so far! ☹
They are only closed for Sunday (for diwali & Sunday is a holiday anyways) as per their website. I checked their office hours and holidays. They seem to take about 3 months and 10 days to update 'decision made' in ecas. So far, based on ndvo spreadsheet no updates since October 11.
Thanks for update
Happy diwali i hope this festival brings good news to us

sri_ankit

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
I have a representative for our case and he said he didn’t receive any email. Since I have representative I can’t link the application to GCkey
Nothing to worry about. When I called CIC, that agent told me that my file was transferred to NDVO on October 09 and they have sent an email. My representative said the same thing that he didn’t receive any email. But 2 days ago I could see line 2 added to my ECAS. So, NDVO will eventually accept your file and you will see line 2 added to your ECAS as well. They are closed on Monday, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday is your day.

Reactions: Kugzi

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Nothing to worry about. When I called CIC, that agent told me that my file was transferred to NDVO on October 09 and they have sent an email. My representative said the same thing that he didn’t receive any email. But 2 days ago I could see line 2 added to my ECAS. So, NDVO will eventually accept your file and you will see line 2 added to your ECAS as well. They are closed on Monday, so maybe Tuesday or Wednesday is your day.
Thank you