+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
my AOR 2 Date was 2nd September and I got an email from Delhi immigration today 30 Oct that your file has not been reviewed yet by our officer, once it will be reviewed then we will give further decision.

Hey at least they replied to you, I havent received any email from them. Please may i know on which email did u contacted them, thanks

Akup.patel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi I m ketan Patel I m new here.
So i was living in usa about 2011 to 2019 I meet my wife online in 2017 we give almost 1 yars to get to know each then we get engaged 2017 Dec 24 and then we get married in July 15 2018 before
Submitting my file my wife and son visit
Me in usa almost 5 time we spend always coulitey time get to gather Finley we dicieide to submit our file .we meet
Canadian immigreson lawyer then we submit our file .my timeline is
File acesepted dec.7.2018
Disison made for my wife.fab.18.2019 from Sydney processing center
Madical asked feb.19.2019
Madical passed March.2.2019
File transfer to new dilhi may.16.2019
Additional document asked.june.4.2019
So here is utrun to my application in 2008 to 2009 I was living with 1 girl in india in coman low rileshoship which means without married so while I m with her we have 1 child in 2009 she laft my house and kids .so dilhi visa office ask me for submit divorce certificate from praivasliy relationship after that my lwyar inform that there is no divorce becose they both living in coman low rileshoship.
July.11.2019 we got email for interview
So I'll come back from usa for interview and also my wife and son come to India to attend interview and vist my all family.aug.29.2019 in new dilihi visa office in interview visa officer ( she was lady ) ask me all quiseon about my like how we meet and where we meet also most of she ask me about my past rileshoship visa office keep saying that i she was not bilive that you was not in comanlow rileshoship before. U need to submit divorce certificate. And I was keep saying that is truth I was not married before.so I can't get divorces
From anywhere without marriage ragisteson. My side is interview is 30 minutes then she call for my wife come in my wife interview it's only 20 minutes visa office told her I don't believe that your husband is not married before. I think he's doing for pr only.so my wife
Replayed her miss I trust my husbands
And I know all his family background
I don't thing he's doing for pr only.he was living in usa almost 8 yars if he's need or or green card he can marry any u.s girl and get green card.if u don't trust that please u will find out that my husband is doing frund.finaly office give answer I will not saying anything right now we will inform u in 3 week.
September.6.2019 we got email from visa office new dilhi visa office is not satisfied u was not married before.visa office is satisfaind ( bilive) your relationship is genuine.but didn't any proof for your comanlow rileshoship
So plaese submit that ( divorces certificate) with in period.
I did submit
1.nottry letter from my mom and dad
2.i got marrge registered latter from its say there was no marrge done in records
3. I contact my coman low partner we get separeson latter from arbitaison court.
All submitted on September 18 2019
Since now no update
In this week we did 3 think
1.my sent email to dilhi office she got reply within minutes email saying we will not provaid anything by email if we need addisonal document we will contact u also if we think we need to replay anything about this email we will replay after 30 day.
2.nd my wife meet mp personally so now mp will sent email and ask about it what's going on.
3. My lwyar also sent email to ircc ask about case notes
My time line is already pass 11 months so please help me about it .thank you