+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Everyone,
My file transferred to New Delhi on Aug. 30, 2019. On Sep. 18th they requested extra pre and post marriage pics which I sent on Sep. 19th by email.
Still today, it showing ""We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Any idea what to expect and will I get any message that they got the documents?[/QUOTE
Actually I had faced the same issue. Usually NdVO will request additional documents, and give you a month time to respond, they shall take look in to your file only after 1 month given time and the status remains the same saying we need additional documents to process. Although you have submitted them with a 2 day or week or 2 weeks that does not matter to them, the person who is taking care of emails will attach the documents you provided to your file. Once your given time is over, then alone the officEr who is looking after your file will open your file, if documents are provided, the status changes to we are reviewing the additional documents you have provided. You can expect the change of status in 3 weeks.

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
NDVO has started to clear the backlog and transfer the files which were stuck in sydney for months, finally some movement.
Got an interview request yesterday, exactly after 4 months of it being transferred to NDVO.
Hopefully everything goes good.

Reactions: Dolce12345

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I submitted additional documents that were requested couple of weeks before and background status is still "NOT APPLICABLE". It has never changed and do I need to worry that they have not started BG yet ?

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
NDVO has started to clear the backlog and transfer the files which were stuck in sydney for months, finally some movement.
Got an interview request yesterday, exactly after 4 months of it being transferred to NDVO.
Hopefully everything goes good.

What is interview date??

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
I submitted additional documents that were requested couple of weeks before and background status is still "NOT APPLICABLE". It has never changed and do I need to worry that they have not started BG yet ?
They probably started it but haven't updated on gckey, usually it changes with eligibility completion. I would suggest taking a screenshot and raise an inquiry on the webform.

Kritej

Star Member
May 18, 2019
File Transfer...
17 SEPTEMBER 2019
file transfer on sep17th to NDVO, any one with similar timeline (in signature.)

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi
Thanks for reply,just curious what kind of correspondence you got from NDVO regarding your documents received?is it a automated coinformation or anything else?
Thanks
Nothing from them, but I requested them through Webform to confirm whether they received my documents or not. But surprisingly I got response from Sydney office, "that corresponding office (NDVO) has been received your documents". But there is nothing from NDVO. Hoping to see some update from them soon.

Last edited:

Kritej

Star Member
May 18, 2019
File Transfer...
17 SEPTEMBER 2019
Why does NDVO takes more time to process, when compared to other visa offices?
NDVO is not bad compared to LVO or HKVO and others but still slow..than mississauga.. i would say NDVO Is far better than most

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
NDVO is not bad compared to LVO or HKVO and others but still slow..than mississauga.. i would say NDVO Is far better than most
when pre-arrival service letter is been issued by the NDVO, the next stage takes forever, and the concept of clearing the old application and creating more room for new application does not seem to apply at NDVO.
some visa offices issue ppr after 2 weeks, some take 4- 6 weeks, but its not the same with NDVO, they keep stacking old applications and with no proper communication to the applicants.

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi a quick question, my application for permanent residency to my wife is been processed in new Delhi, we have received pre-arrival services invitation letter a month ago and I dunno how much longer its going to be hereafter to receive passport request. My wife back home is a fresh graduate and is not employed, can i apply for visiting visa for her?

Kritej

Star Member
May 18, 2019
File Transfer...
17 SEPTEMBER 2019
when pre-arrival service letter is been issued by the NDVO, the next stage takes forever, and the concept of clearing the old application and creating more room for new application does not seem to apply at NDVO.
some visa offices issue ppr after 2 weeks, some take 4- 6 weeks, but its not the same with NDVO, they keep stacking old applications and with no proper communication to the applicants.
i agre with you about they not following the set time frames, and no such deadlines. very uncertain to plan things

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi All,
Just got my file tranfered to New delhi today. The email came from sydney office. My application just sat at sydney office for 3-4 months collecting dust. Below is my timeline

File received: April 23, 2019
AOR1: June 4, 2019
Biometric Request : June 5, 2019
Biometric Given: June 8, 2019
Biometric Passed: June 8, 2019
SA: June 7, 2019
Medical Request: June 7, 2019
Medical Given: June 11, 2019
Medical Passed: June 21, 2019
Move to Visa Office: October 9, 2019
Visa Office: New Delhi