AOR received : April 5th 2019
Bio-metrics request : April 18th 2019
Sponsor approved : April 23rd 2019
Medicals request : April 23rd 2019
Medicals passed : May 15th 2019
Transferred to CPC-Mississauga : May 2nd 2019
Transferred to NDVO : June 12th 2019
Started processing at NDVO : June 12th 2019
Additional post wedding outing photographs and additional information requested : June 21st 2019
Additional documents delivered to NDVO : June 27th 2019

After that no any update from them. Still waiting for some update.

gc-key details :
Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thanks...
Folks,
One question do everyone receive AOR 2 after file transferred to NDVO ? My file transferred to NDVO on June 12th 2019 and started processing on same day June 12th. But no AOR 2 till now, is this something issue or do everyone receive AOR 2?

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Folks,
One question do everyone receive AOR 2 after file transferred to NDVO ? My file transferred to NDVO on June 12th 2019 and started processing on same day June 12th. But no AOR 2 till now, is this something issue or do everyone receive AOR 2?
Hi Venkat,

can you pls tell me how did you send the additional photos? Did you send them via mail or you posted it to the office address? If it is via mail, can you pls tell me the mail id?

I have also sent the additional photos to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. But there is no acknowledgment yet. I'm wondering if this the right mailing addressing !!

Last edited:

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,
Just got my file tranfered to New delhi today. The email came from sydney office. My application just sat at sydney office for 3-4 months collecting dust. Below is my timeline

File received: April 23, 2019
AOR1: June 4, 2019
Biometric Request : June 5, 2019
Biometric Given: June 8, 2019
Biometric Passed: June 8, 2019
SA: June 7, 2019
Medical Request: June 7, 2019
Medical Given: June 11, 2019
Medical Passed: June 21, 2019
Move to Visa Office: October 9, 2019
Visa Office: New Delhi

In 2-3 weeks you will receive an email from New Delhi visa office requesting additional documents like wedding pictures, they will mention what pics in the wedding they want. You will be given 1 month's time to submit them, which you will send them in a day or week time. You shall receive an automated response, that we have received your email. After the given time of 1 month is completed, the visa office will clear the dust off your file and update your status as "we are reviewing the additional documents, you have submitted" this will remain the same for 2-3 months and you will receive the pre-arrival invitation letter. Depending upon the officer who is looking after your file and your background check, your file either gets ppr in a week, month or months, in the meantime, your file will again get some good sleep covered with dust. This is how the process works..

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi Venkat,

can you pls tell me how did you send the additional photos? Did you send them via mail or you posted it to the office address? If it is via mail, can you pls tell me the mail id?

I have also sent the additional photos to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca. But there is no acknowledgment yet. I'm wondering if this the right mailing addressing !!

hello,
I am not the addressed person, but since I have gone through this situation. I am replying to your question. The email id is correct, sometimes the email box of the visa office gets full and won't accept any emails, hence you won't get the acknowledgment. It is always better to send it after some time or during the working hours of the visa office. There is no harm in sending the documents twice or thrice when you believe your email is not going through.
Thank you..

gingersunny

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Folks,
Hi, Venkat,
Did you notice this, when you have sent your application to Sydney, nova scotia for processing, you must have received an acknowledgment with the file number and UCI number? Now, when your application to been transferred to the New Delhi visa office, you must have received an email from CIC stating your file is been transferred to NDVO. Since they have started your application process in New Delhi, they will allocate a new UCI number with the same application number, which you must have noticed when the New Delhi visa office requested the additional documents for processing. The new UCI number is itself the AOR 2. I guess I answered your question.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
hello,
I am not the addressed person, but since I have gone through this situation. I am replying to your question. The email id is correct, sometimes the email box of the visa office gets full and won't accept any emails, hence you won't get the acknowledgment. It is always better to send it after some time or during the working hours of the visa office. There is no harm in sending the documents twice or thrice when you believe your email is not going through.
Thank you..
Thank you so much for the response!
I have sent the documents twice and hope it has reached them.

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi Venkat,

Hi Kavya,

They asked my wife to send through post to their office in New Delhi. Please see below email message received from them.

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Please advise whether you plan to have a marriage as per tradition. If you have already performed, please provide photographs of your marriage depicting all rituals of a traditional marriage.

- Photographs of your post-marriage outings.

- Please advise whether your sponsor re-visit you after marriage and provide dates of his visit and also submit photographs taken during his visit.

[The above must be received at our office by: 05AUG2019]

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: KavyaPrathap

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi Kavya,

They asked my wife to send through post to their office in New Delhi. Please see below email message received from them.

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

- Please advise whether you plan to have a marriage as per tradition. If you have already performed, please provide photographs of your marriage depicting all rituals of a traditional marriage.

- Photographs of your post-marriage outings.

- Please advise whether your sponsor re-visit you after marriage and provide dates of his visit and also submit photographs taken during his visit.

[The above must be received at our office by: 05AUG2019]

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
Thanks Venkat.
in my case they had mentioned as below.

“Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail “.

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi, Venkat,
Did you notice this, when you have sent your application to Sydney, nova scotia for processing, you must have received an acknowledgment with the file number and UCI number? Now, when your application to been transferred to the New Delhi visa office, you must have received an email from CIC stating your file is been transferred to NDVO. Since they have started your application process in New Delhi, they will allocate a new UCI number with the same application number, which you must have noticed when the New Delhi visa office requested the additional documents for processing. The new UCI number is itself the AOR 2. I guess I answered your question.
Hi Gingersunny,
Yes, you are correct. Thanks :)

Last edited:

VENKAT G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Thanks Venkat.
in my case they had mentioned as below.

“Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail “.
Okay, good :)

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Hi, Venkat,
The UCI you see in the AOR is of the sponsor and the new UCI after that you see in any communication is of the Principal applicant.

Reactions: gingersunny