+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
No, I didn’t receive any call from Ndvo and about add documentation.
My medical has been expired and they didn’t even asked to go to re-medical.
I don’t know what are they doing all I know that I’ve been waiting since July 24, 2019.
It’s getting harder and harder and seems like it’s never gonna end !
I think you should not worry because
a. Your MP confirmed couple of days ago that your eligibility is passed
b. NDVO is only conducting interviews right now, so people are waiting for next steps like DM/PPR.

If you still want to do something, you can
a. Raise a web form and ask for status updates
b. Order GCMS notes
c. Question your MP that if you interview is waived off or what as per previous status update

Writer007

Apr 19, 2021
b. NDVO is only conducting interviews right now, so people are waiting for next steps like DM/PPR.

b. Order GCMS notes
c. Question your MP that if you interview is waived off or what as per previous status update
I am sept 2020 applicant. My medical expired on 14 march 2022....when i can expect nxt update?... What can i do right now? I contacted MP 4 months ago. he told that file is under eligibility is under process.... But its more than a year file is under eligibility process

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hello if anyone could help or suggest.....
I am June 2019 applicant and the last update i received was medical request for me and my spouse on 22 feb 2022 and the medicals passed on 8 march 2022. I was expecting to get ppr soon after I pass the medicals but I haven't. Don't know wat to expect with ndvo.
Should I order gcms notes or wait for update ? N will ordering gcms notes effect the processing?
Medical Passed on 28 Feb 2022 waiting for PPR

Last edited:

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I am sept 2020 applicant. My medical expired on 14 march 2022....when i can expect nxt update?... What can i do right now? I contacted MP 4 months ago. he told that file is under eligibility is under process.... But its more than a year file is under eligibility process
NDVO has recently started working on the spousal applications so expect a couple of months for your turn. They are currently clearing backlogged interviews.
There are only 3 things you can do while you are waiting for an update.
a. Get an upfront medical done and send to IRCC
b. Get a new PCC and send to IRCC
c. Send any additional relationship supporting documents, if there are any
This will make your process smooth.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I have completed my interview on 22 march 2022
And they ask me to upload remedical pcc and schedule A now i have uploaded all things my medical also passed and rearrival request also on 24 march. Now i want to know how much time they take more to send PPR.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Medical Passed on 28 2022 waiting for PPR
Many people are getting ppr from ndvo quite regularly. If you check the outlander ppr thread u will see the posts of receiving ppr from ndvo. Even today many posted there ppr timelines from ndvo. I am June 2019 applicant was asked to submit schedule A last year it took them 6 months to tell dey didn't receive it and to send again.....medicals passed in March n still waiting for ppr.....dis is pathetic

arunbaliyan

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Many people are getting ppr from ndvo quite regularly. If you check the outlander ppr thread u will see the posts of receiving ppr from ndvo. Even today many posted there ppr timelines from ndvo. I am June 2019 applicant was asked to submit schedule A last year it took them 6 months to tell dey didn't receive it and to send again.....medicals passed in March n still waiting for ppr.....dis is pathetic
My visa office is Sydney not ND, I will update

Donna01988

Jul 9, 2018
I have completed my interview on 22 march 2022
And they ask me to upload remedical pcc and schedule A now i have uploaded all things my medical also passed and rearrival request also on 24 march. Now i want to know how much time they take more to send PPR.
Hi,

I have an interview scheduled on 18th April, what is schedule A?

What kind of questions did they ask you in the interview?

Thanks.

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019

b. Order GCMS notes
Hi,
Thank you for the suggestion!
I have dropped an email to the MP for the same, I just wish she would say something positive.
webform, I had raised multiple of it already and getting a same automated response from them.
For GCMS notes, I wondering to order in this week!
Pls pray for all of us so that everybody will be united with their love ones !!

ssayeed

Jan 5, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-09-2019
File Transfer...
25-11-2019
Med's Request
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
15-11-2019
Hi guys , so when background check starts then there will be a pcc request ? We had the interview done on March 7th , remedical letter on the same day and pre arrival letter the next day . But background shows " not started " and we didn't get pcc request .
I too have the same scenario. Interview done on March 9th. Remedical and Pre Arrival were sent on the same date, March 9th. Medical status updated to completed. Background Check is still “not started”. I have my PCC with me for the safer side. Should I send it to the NDVO on my own or should I wait for them to request. Thanks.

Last edited:

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
A
Hi,

I have an interview scheduled on 18th April, what is schedule A?

What kind of questions did they ask you in the interview?

Thanks.
Asked basic questions about your partner. No need to worry just tell the truth if possible tell your sponsor to come and join on interview with you. It would be more helpful.

Donna01988

Jul 9, 2018
A

Asked basic questions about your partner. No need to worry just tell the truth if possible tell your sponsor to come and join on interview with you. It would be more helpful.
I am the sponsor and my husband is in India, so they will call me to be present in the interview if necessary, according to the letter we have received for the interview?

What proofs do they accept for the genuineness of our marriage?

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
I am the sponsor and my husband is in India, so they will call me to be present in the interview if necessary, according to the letter we have received for the interview?

What proofs do they accept for the genuineness of our marriage?
All the things whatsoever u have
Then this interview is only for your husabnd but if u visited there then it would be more helpful. In the end, they will make a call to u just for 5 or 10 minutes.