PA from India
App received: April 7
AOR, Medical, Biometrics : May 12th
Medical passed: May 22
Biometrics given : July 14th
File moved to NDVO : During July 1st week
Prearrival and Line 2 in Ecas : Sep 28th
PPR: Oct 1

Can anyone please explain me what is next process ?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Question for those who received PPR.

Did you receive in email or GCKEY? I received mine in email and it says I need to attach passport submission letter in package but it just an email no attachment with the email. What to do here? Nothing is changed on GCKEY yet.

what are the next steps now to submit passport?

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Question for those who received PPR.

Did you receive in email or GCKEY? I received mine in email and it says I need to attach passport submission letter in package but it just an email no attachment with the email. What to do here? Nothing is changed on GCKEY yet.

what are the next steps now to submit passport?
No updates in My GCkey , u received In email as well..but ECAS is updated to Decision Made
And there is no submission letter , but in email it said that
1. One copy of this letter
Am assuming it means the email copy

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
No updates in My GCkey , u received In email as well..but ECAS is updated to Decision Made
And there is no submission letter , but in email it said that
1. One copy of this letter
Am assuming it means the email copy
Same.

that’s what I was assuming as well. But I want to be 100% sure so I’m still trying to figure it out from different YouTube videos and different threads.

please update here if you find anything useful.

Reactions: Sanjay1121

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Same.

that’s what I was assuming as well. But I want to be 100% sure so I’m still trying to figure it out from different YouTube videos and different threads.

please update here if you find anything useful.
I checked with my consultant. He told me to attach the email copy. Since the email itself says passport request letter.

Reactions: Mdnawab

Arjan.batra

Nov 18, 2020
Hi all, We had received our PPR and our passport was ent for stamping to Delhi Office.
The Delhi office received it on 28th September, but we have not heard from them after that.
Can anyone share their timeline for passport stamping? or tell me how long does it usually take??
Thanks

Lalu9150

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
I got Pre arrival letter from NDVO on 26th August 2021 ,still waiting on DM and PPR, ECAS is still showing Application IN PROCESS.
any idea, How long its gonna take to DM and PPR ?
JULY 2020 applicant

Lalu9150

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Morning Guys,
I got the ghost update in my application from NDVO. I already got the pre arrival letter on 26th August 2021.
Is this good sign?
I applied for the GCMS notes on 9th September 2021,is this ghost update regarding to GCMS notes?
I am July 2020 applicant,
Any lead on this please???????????

Thank you