+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Lalu9150

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hello Folks,

I am july 2020 applicant. I got Pre Arrival letter on 26th August 2021.Still waiting on DM and PPR.

How long does it takes to ppr aftre pre arrival letter.

My file moved to NDVO in Feb 2021.

As Most of the August and Septmeber 2020 applicant got the PPR aftre receiving their Pre arrival letter.

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
Hello Folks,

I am july 2020 applicant. I got Pre Arrival letter on 26th August 2021.Still waiting on DM and PPR.

How long does it takes to ppr aftre pre arrival letter.

My file moved to NDVO in Feb 2021.

As Most of the August and Septmeber 2020 applicant got the PPR aftre receiving their Pre arrival letter.
There is no particular timeline. We received our Pre Arrival on 28th July, and nothing since then. I have seen people getting PPR within hours of receiving Pre Arrival, and at the same time people waiting for upto 3-4 months after Pre Arrival. IRCC functions in strange ways unfortunately. So very hard to pin point or observe any sort of consistency.

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Spousal Application received at Sydney : June 27th 2019 (paper based application)

October 3rd 2019 : We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

November 1st 2019 : This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.

Biometric Done : 9th October 2019
Medical done : October 2019 (Expired last year)

2nd February: received call from NDVO and will be conducting an interview, still waiting for that email from NDVO.

GCMS note says interview recommended.

Any idea what's going on?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Ghost update today.

when I logged in to my GCKEY it showed application updated.

hopefully something good will come soon. July 2019 applicant, have received pre arrival in feb 2021 already.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
2nd February: received call from NDVO and will be conducting an interview, still waiting for that email from NDVO.

GCMS note says interview recommended.

Any idea what's going on?
They are very behind in conducting interviews. Contact your mp as case taking a long time.

If the gcms notes gives reasons why interview recommended AND you think you have additional proof/evidence that might address those concerns or weaknesses (like lots of extra time spent together, just as an example), submit it by webform; in a few cases reported here, applicants provided addl info and IRCC officer evidently decided that obviated the need for the interview.

(Logically it seems also IRCC knows they ahve a huge backlog and may be looking for cases where (on second review) interview is not needed or can be done in some much lighter form like a brief phone call)

Reactions: Vrijesh

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
They are very behind in conducting interviews. Contact your mp as case taking a long time.

If the gcms notes gives reasons why interview recommended AND you think you have additional proof/evidence that might address those concerns or weaknesses (like lots of extra time spent together, just as an example), submit it by webform; in a few cases reported here, applicants provided addl info and IRCC officer evidently decided that obviated the need for the interview.

(Logically it seems also IRCC knows they ahve a huge backlog and may be looking for cases where (on second review) interview is not needed or can be done in some much lighter form like a brief phone call)
Appreciate your response, Thank you! We contacted local MP last week and no reason mentioned in GCMS but FC1 Green Category. We submitted additional documents through webform last month and still figuring out what more is left.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Appreciate your response, Thank you! We contacted local MP last week and no reason mentioned in GCMS but FC1 Green Category. We submitted additional documents through webform last month and still figuring out what more is left.
Were the additional docs requested? What exactly?