+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I’m , MAY 03 2019 applicant my file transferred to NDVO on 15aug 2019 since then we have not hear anything from there. many webform and GCMS notes we ordered but it showed background checking. Also we contact local MP 3times he said same as GCMS notes. I’m this condition I don’t really know where and how to complain and contact so that we can hear any good sign.
Apply for mandamus. Search it online. That's your only hope.

She can apply for Mandamus, consult with a good immigration lawyer (not a consultant). Although it may be a costly process, but it will end your pain. Order a new set of GCMS notes as well.

Reactions: Galaxy21

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Any update guys. I m Dec 2019 applicant. got pre arrival and remedial back in Feb. but complete silence after that. even my ecas is not updating that my medical has been received.
No update . I am June 2019. No pre arrival & re medical.I send email to Delhi visa office .same reply every time . Very disappointed

Reactions: Manupoudel

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Am also June 2019 applicant, been over two years since applied. Medical, biometric done and now My application is with NDVO since November 2019. Received call in Feb 2021 for an interview from NDVO after that...all went quiet. Not sure how long and how much more we have to suffer. Just to add, ordered multiple GCMS notes and webforms but nothing. GCKey says “we are processing your application and will contact if require further information” am seeing this status since 2020

theprabhsingh

Dec 6, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Doc's Request.
14-04-2022
AOR Received.
11-10-2019
File Transfer...
16-12-2019
Med's Request
27-11-2019
Med's Done....
20-11-2019
Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
We all who are 2k19 Applicants, whom applications are pending due to INTERVIEW are suffering from this COVID-19 SHIT.! NDVO Sent always same generic e-mail to all with same content.! we all have to be patient and be positive.!

Reactions: Galaxy21

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
We all who are 2k19 Applicants, whom applications are pending due to INTERVIEW are suffering from this COVID-19 SHIT.! NDVO Sent always same generic e-mail to all with same content.! we all have to be patient and be positive.!
Not only the applicants who are waiting for interview others form 2019 who have received Pre-arrival and re-medical are also waiting. This pain and wait never seems to be over. July 2019 applicant here received pre-arrival and re-medical in February 2021 and still waiting for DM and PPR. Things have started moving at NDVO however it seems like students are being prioritized. Hopefully this pain will end soon.

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Not only the applicants who are waiting for interview others form 2019 who have received Pre-arrival and re-medical are also waiting. This pain and wait never seems to be over. July 2019 applicant here received pre-arrival and re-medical in February 2021 and still waiting for DM and PPR. Things have started moving at NDVO however it seems like students are being prioritized. Hopefully this pain will end soon.
Yeah most of the 2019 applicants waiting with pre arrival and remedial for dm and ppr.

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
No.. I have not even receive pre arrival and re-medical and biometric as well I’m 03 may 2019 applicant

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello Everyone

Feeling so Happy now

My mother's Application got Decision Made today
Twin brother and sister are dependent on file
All 3 of them here in Canada on TRV (Visit)

After yesterdays ghost update
Here is timeline

Application Received 12 May 2019
Visa Office - New Delhi
SA - 30 Aug 2019
Bio metrics- 3 Oct 2019
Medical - 15 Dec 2019
Pre Arrival Letter - 17 Dec 2019
Dead Silence After that for all 2020
Re Medical for all 3 of them - 31 March 2021
Re Medical Passed - 14 April 2021
Ghost Update - Yesterday
DM - Today

I think I am one of very first from NDVO who got DM this year after IRCC closers in India after March 2021

MyCic still show - Your action required ( Since Dec 2019 )

Can someone advise what to expect now as all of them are here with me and IRCC knows they are here asam extending their Visit Visa as per IRCC guidelines with occasional back home visits in India

Thanks and best of luck to everyone

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hello Everyone

Feeling so Happy now

My mother's Application got Decision Made today
Twin brother and sister are dependent on file
All 3 of them here in Canada on TRV (Visit)

After yesterdays ghost update
Here is timeline

Application Received 12 May 2019
Visa Office - New Delhi
SA - 30 Aug 2019
Bio metrics- 3 Oct 2019
Medical - 15 Dec 2019
Pre Arrival Letter - 17 Dec 2019
Dead Silence After that for all 2020
Re Medical for all 3 of them - 31 March 2021
Re Medical Passed - 14 April 2021
Ghost Update - Yesterday
DM - Today

I think I am one of very first from NDVO who got DM this year after IRCC closers in India after March 2021

MyCic still show - Your action required ( Since Dec 2019 )

Can someone advise what to expect now as all of them are here with me and IRCC knows they are here asam extending their Visit Visa as per IRCC guidelines with occasional back home visits in India

Thanks and best of luck to everyone
Congratulations, So glad to see some movement at NDVO.

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi All,

We received an ADR today for wedding ritual photos. Our application is at NDVO (oct 2020). We got married in the U.S. and had a small civil wedding (reverend) which was attended by my aunt,uncle and few friends. We dont have any hindu wedding ritual photos as we didnt go to India to get married. We are planning to go in Dec this year (hopefully) but because of covid we couldn't go to India in 2020. has anyone received such an ADR? What is the right way to go about this. We had letters written from our parents and attached it to the application, apparently that isn't enough for NDVO. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

sunshine23

Jul 21, 2019
Hi All,

We received an ADR today for wedding ritual photos. Our application is at NDVO (oct 2020). We got married in the U.S. and had a small civil wedding (reverend) which was attended by my aunt,uncle and few friends. We dont have any hindu wedding ritual photos as we didnt go to India to get married. We are planning to go in Dec this year but becaue of covid we didnt go to India in 2020. has anyone received such an ADR? What is the right way to go about this. We had letters written from our parents and attached it to the application, apparently that isnt enough for NDVO. Any suggestions?
I guess it will depend on a lot of factors. Was your marriage arranged? How much dating history was there? How much relatioship proof did you provide? I have seen people reply to this kind of ADR with a proper explanation for not doing the traditional way e.g non-religious, expensive etc. See what the experts on this group have to say. I personally think ADR is a good opportunity to satisy their doubts before it goes to interview. All the best!

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
I guess it will depend on a lot of factors. Was your marriage arranged? How much dating history was there? How much relatioship proof did you provide? I have seen people reply to this kind of ADR with a proper explanation for not doing the traditional way e.g non-religious, expensive etc. See what the experts on this group have to say. I personally think ADR is a good opportunity to satisy their doubts before it goes to interview. All the best!
The thing is we sent everything, i dont know if they even went through all the details
We dated for 2 years. Long distance relationship but we met atleast 50 times (stayed together travelled across US & Canada) between 2018-2021.
Wife has a trv so she even visited canada and met family here

Families met in dec 2019 before covid in Chennai, already attached photos

We had a wedding planned for dec 2020 but that didnt happen
Got married in chicago in my aunt’s backyard with 6 friends, aunt uncle and cousin.

the only thing missing is a hindu ritual. Our application i believe was drafted well and had all proof including letters from parents. So i am not sure if they even read those. Any thoughts?

@armoured

Last edited:

adi92

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
The thing is we sent everything, i dont know if they even went through all the details
We dated for 2 years. Long distance relationship but we met atleast 50 times ibetween 2018-2021.
Wife has a trv so she even visited canada and met family here

Families met in dec 2019 before covid in Chennai, already attached photos

We had a wedding planned for dec 2020 but that didnt happen
Got married in chicago in my aunt’s backyard with 6 friends, aunt uncle and cousin.

the only thing missinf is a hindu ritual. Our application i believe was drafted well and had all proof including letters from parents. So i am not sure if they even read those. Any thoughts?
we stayed together almost every month. Parents were well aware that we were dating. All was stated in application

Last edited: