+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi
My application was approved last year but because of the covid situation my family did not travel .
In the month of March I was been asked if my family is still interested in immgrating to Canada on which they received their new medical request on 19tb April on which they could not travel to delhi which is the nearest centre from my city .. because of the lockdown
Now when I am sending a webform I have been getting medical instruction about upfront medical and on reading many different sources I am not eligible for upfront medical as my application was family sponsorship
My question here is whether something as change I between because of the ongoing pandemic regarding family sponsorship as I was earlier given medical instruction but now on the response of the web form I am getting different answer
When I called max hospital Lajpat nagar I came to know they need IME letter for booking medical test for family sponsorship and the email which I have received from them also states the same .
If anyone here can confirm whether in family sponsorship upfront medical is allowed or not …
Otherwise we have to wait endless for cic to reply
Okay - I think I understand a bit better now. (I may have made some misstatements before because didn't understand your situation/your situation wasn't explained well).

Keep in mind some of what seem's going on right now is specific (it seems) to India and covid matters.

To give some background: for non-family sponsorship applications, up-front medicals are reasonably common. (I don't follow most of those types of applications).

To do a NEW family sponsorship application, the instructions say NOT to do an upfront medical. Instead they should wait for the medical request. Standard advice here is: follow the instructions.

[One reason I was a bit confused by your posts and questions is that there are often posters here for spousal who want to do up-front because they believe / someone told them that it would make things faster. (It probably doesn't and IRCC doesn't have to accept the results - but people still believe it.) Also posters sometimes say "they" told them they could or should do upfront. (Often not clear who the 'they' is or if they did speak to someone from IRCC, it was call center - and then it becomes unclear whether the caller actually asked the right question).]

I think what is happening is what was described above: NDVO and other offices are only catching up; they have limited capacity to just keep issuing re-medical instructions. Hence it seems someone told you to go to a medical center and say it is 'upfront.' (IRCC will link it later with the UCI). It's not actually an upfront exam - because not for a new app - but (for simplicity's sake) the medical center only has two categories - upfront or with medical instruction.

BUT: for covid-related reasons, the medical centres seem to have limited capacity. So they may be saying they are not doing upfront exams i.e. they require a medical request from IRCC to book you. (Logical with limited capacity to say we will only do exams that are required.)

I don't have a solution for you: wait or keep trying to get the medical request letter from IRCC, or, keep trying the medical centers where you are and book under an 'upfront' examination when they will allow it.

sunshine23

Jul 21, 2019
Hi, I applied for a TRV while my outland app was in process. I received a refusal few days back. Do I need to inform them about it? If so, how? Thanks

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sa
I called IRCC today , they said my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back they do not know the exact date ,
Ar 25th november 2019
Aor 7th February 2020
ADR 13th July2020 (schedule a form )
PAL 14th July 2020……..long silence
Today got information my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back , I want to ask how much time it will take to process now , is New Delhi visa office working ?
Same timeline. Ever my file got transferred to New Delhi office. In GCMS notes, it states. Transfer reason: eligibility check

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
I called IRCC today , they said my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back they do not know the exact date ,
Ar 25th november 2019
Aor 7th February 2020
ADR 13th July2020 (schedule a form )
PAL 14th July 2020……..long silence
Today got information my file got transferred to New Delhi few days back , I want to ask how much time it will take to process now , is New Delhi visa office working ?
Give me number of IRCc

Kinnu_01

Jul 19, 2021
Hello everyone, we applied for spousal sponsorship back in Nov 2020. File was transferred to NDVO in feb 2021. Medical and biometrics are already done in March. Now waiting for PPR, no update since March.

Timeline below:
Application received - Nov 20 2020
AOR - Feb 03,2021
Biometric request - Feb 15, 2021
Medical request - Feb 16, 2021
Sponsorship Approval and File Transferred to NDVO - Feb 16, 2021
Medical Passed - Mar 4, 2021

On ECAS application is showing in process now

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone, we applied for spousal sponsorship back in Nov 2020. File was transferred to NDVO in feb 2021. Medical and biometrics are already done in March. Now waiting for PPR, no update since March.

Timeline below:
Application received - Nov 20 2020
AOR - Feb 03,2021
Biometric request - Feb 15, 2021
Medical request - Feb 16, 2021
Sponsorship Approval and File Transferred to NDVO - Feb 16, 2021
Medical Passed - Mar 4, 2021

On ECAS application is showing in process now
Same timeline here too.

harsewak

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/09/2018
LANDED..........
22/10/2018
Is there any update for you in ECAS, if NDVO has started processing your application?
Today my wife's application status changed on ecas from in process to decision made.

Reactions: Sammann