+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
I didn't get separate email. However, when is called passport submission number they said only spouse name is mentioned on list and not child. Don't understand what they are upto..
and it says we have 30 days to submit, whereas i want to submit my and my sons passport together.
Please can you share your timeline? thanks

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
Did you send them email with both UCI details for spouse and kid? I just did that...I didn't send both details on email earlier...that might be issue. I am also trying to call embassy
[/QUi h
Did you send them email with both UCI details for spouse and kid? I just did that...I didn't send both details on email earlier...that might be issue. I am also trying to call embassy
i have just dropped a mail to delhiimmigration mail id. enquiring about child passport submission.

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
which mail are you referring to? i had mailed both our UCI to passport request mail id.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008. Also, please ensure you check your junk mail folder since some of these emails do go there!!!
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day.
      • Same business day pickup is not possible
      • Pickup/dropoff address has to be same as that given for PA on PR application forms. Cannot specify different address.
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.
Almost Same experience .
The only difference is that the payment link was not sent while waiting on the call.
I am still waiting for the payment link to be mailed.

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
You would have received an SMS from them, Payment link will be there in that.
I have not received any message or email.
The only mail I have received is the address confirmation mail and to which I have replied back confirming the address.

The officer told me that he will send the payment link through email.

Ajshah

Aug 31, 2020
Hii..I have a question ..can we apply for visitor visa now ? As they have skipped june-july applicants and no updates from 16 months from ndvo. Have no patience left . If any one have any idea it will be helpful..thank u in advance ☺

nishii

Nov 2, 2020
Hii..I have a question ..can we apply for visitor visa now ? As they have skipped june-july applicants and no updates from 16 months from ndvo. Have no patience left . If any one have any idea it will be helpful..thank u in advance ☺
i had applied for my sons visitor visa in May'20 still no response. so hold on and wait for DM & PPR

KavyaPrathap

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I
You would have received an SMS from them, Payment link will be there in that.
I called vfs again and they generated a new payment link and the link was sent on my phone number.
After the payment , how long does it take to get the mail with the documents to be printed n filled ?

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
How early or (late) does NDVO responds to an email query.. I received PPR however I need to inform them about change in circumstance.. anyone has any idea on this..