+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

LIZ_2020

Jul 22, 2020
Can someone please send the sample of instruction letter as i have received the ppr but didnt received instruction letter.
But its written in the ppr to submit this letter with passport so m bit confused as am unable to contact them
Its written in the letter that
Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service
Wait for
Some more time you will receive it soon.

rgmv

Jun 21, 2020
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008. Also, please ensure you check your junk mail folder since some of these emails do go there!!!
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • This email has a FROM address of DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day.
      • Same business day pickup is not possible
      • Pickup/dropoff address can be whatever you'd like as long as it's a serviceable location for courier delivery company (thanks to LIZ_2020 for confirming this)
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.

Last edited:

Bhagya24

Jul 9, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NDVO
Th
Hi all,

Wanted to update regarding my experience with 2-way courier service by giving rough timeline of events and some details. Please note that as far as I can tell all emails here will be sent to PA's email address specified in Form imm0008.
  1. Received 1st email asking for passport (PPR)
    • The subject of this email is Passport request letter
    • This email contains details about what documents to submit and details about the submission (eg: Passport validity has to be at least 6 months etc.)
  2. Received 2nd email within about 3 hours of receiving 1st email
    • The subject of this email is Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
    • This email contains instructions for submitting the passport via 2-way courier service, including an email address for corresponding with VFS for passport submission (VFS passport submission email address)
  3. Sent message to VFS passport submission email address with PA name and telephone number. Received auto-reply with ticket number in subject and VFS passport submission desk phone number in email body.
  4. PA called VFS passport submission desk phone number from auto-reply in Step #3 and referenced ticket number received in auto-reply
    • PA was able to arrange for courier pickup for next business day
    • PA received a link from VFS for online payment of courier fees, paid fees while on the call, and received an electronic receipt of this payment.
    • PA received an additional email from VFS passport submission email address with 2 additional PDF forms attached. Courier is to be given an envelope containing the following hardcopy items:
      • Printout of 2 forms provided by VFS passport submission, filled and signed
      • Printout of 2nd email from NDVO\High Commission with subject of Passport Submission: 2-Way Courier Service
      • All documents mentioned in 1st email with subject of Passport request letter
    • Person on phone from VFS side was polite but was not able to answer how long it would take for return of passport. They did emphasize to read the requirements carefully and include the correct papers otherwise everything will be returned and PA will have to go through the process again (take appointment, pay fees, arrange for pickup)
    • Hold time was roughly 30-45 minutes; please be patient!
I hope the above helps anyone else with understanding how the process works; fingers-crossed hope everyone can reunite with their loved ones soon!!!

NOTE: I am not supplying the VFS pp submission desk phone number or email address to prevent spam and nuisance calls that will only serve to slow down the process for everyone. I just wanted to provide some guidance, that's all. Pls don't ask me to send it (I won't) and I encourage others to not to share these details either.
Thank you i had same experience. Can you please confirm do we have to provide envelopes as well or they will provide? Do we need to give 2 envelopes?

rgmv

Jun 21, 2020
Th

Thank you i had same experience. Can you please confirm do we have to provide envelopes as well or they will provide? Do we need to give 2 envelopes?
Not sure about envelopes, but I'd say to be safe get your own envelope. Just a single one that fits all the documents is best, since the courier fees only includes 1 package as far as I understand (2 envelopes will mean 2 packages).

Reactions: Bhagya24

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
Guys I am a Sep2019 applicant and the last update which I received on my file was pre arrival services mail on 17thoct 2020. Just now when I logged into my application, I saw the status changed to 'status updated' but again when I re logged in it changed to 'submitted'. Is this some kind of a ghost update? I am already anxious and this thing aggravates it even more.

Reactions: Naresheera

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Guys I am a Sep2019 applicant and the last update which I received on my file was pre arrival services mail on 17thoct 2020. Just now when I logged into my application, I saw the status changed to 'status updated' but again when I re logged in it changed to 'submitted'. Is this some kind of a ghost update? I am already anxious and this thing aggravates it even more.
Yes.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Ghost Update! could be getting DM next day or week.

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, did you get a separate mail for dependent passport submission. please confirm.
I didn't get separate email. However, when is called passport submission number they said only spouse name is mentioned on list and not child. Don't understand what they are upto..