All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I got a reply to a web form asking for an update saying that now background checks are happening. Does this mean it is in the last stages of the process or just another step? Medicals have not been updated since Feb and nothing has changed on ECAS or GC KEY. Also applied for GCMS notes today.

May 14, 2020
I got a reply to a web form asking for an update saying that now background checks are happening. Does this mean it is in the last stages of the process or just another step? Medicals have not been updated since Feb and nothing has changed on ECAS or GC KEY. Also applied for GCMS notes today.
AS LONG AS THEY DID NOT ASK FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DOCS , ITS FINE

Reactions: sherin42

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
exactly, I have been seeing the same since day 1. I don’t think it means you will get an interview. And that’s how it shows for most of the applicants as well until the application is finalized.

It says we will send you a message IF this chnages. There is a big IF in there. It might change for some and it might not. But again it doesn’t necessarily mean you will get an interview.
Actually this EYE WASH should not be there at all until interview is really NOT needed. Not u or me many applicants start jumping happily WOW no interview..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What does pre-arrival letter indicate?
There should be NO interview after one gets pre-arrival. Here is somethings about pre-arrival;-

You and your family can get free in-person and online services to help prepare for and adjust to life in Canada. We call these pre-arrival services.

Pre-arrival services can help you to:

• prepare for your move to Canada
  • get your education, work experience and credentials recognized in Canada
  • connect with employers to find a job
  • connect with free services after you arrive in Canada

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
How to order And where to order gcms notes ?
Here is copy +paste from another place:-

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act & Record Selection

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number:

Attach documents: Proof of access ( PR card, visa doc, or passport ), Consent Form.
Make payment ($5) and submit.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It is advisable to order notes only if one is sure of interview at the end stage. As it causes bit delay in the whole process..

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
It is advisable to order notes only if one is sure of interview at the end stage. As it causes bit delay in the whole process.

GCMS notes do affect the processing time since we are only enquiring about it much like a webform enquiry.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
It is advisable to order notes only if one is sure of interview at the end stage. As it causes bit delay in the whole process..

GCMS notes do not affect the processing time since we are only enquiring about it much like a webform enquiry.

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
GCMS notes do not affect the processing time since we are only enquiring about it much like a webform enquiry.
will wait for reply from sigleman, as i heard once from my friend ordering gcms notes pushes file back and slows down process. But im not sure. Will wait for his reply